Mention three things you look most forward to:

+
1.) Story - Seeing how all the potential plot points end up... Wild Hunt/Ciri, Nilfgaard/Northern Kingdoms, Roche, Iroveth, Sile, Phillipa, Saskia, and generally what has happened during the end of WItcher 2 before Witcher 3 picks up. Hoping we learn a lot more about what went on with Yen when she was held by Nilfgaard.
2.) Exploring - Finding everything interesting there is a to find in the game, including things we know about, ones we don't and ones that might "not be of this world".
3.) Combat - Fighting all the different assortments of monsters, people, etc

1. Story
2. Being outside in the woods hunting down a monster while a massive thunderstorm hits me at night (I saw some background lightning in some gameplay and hope it can also be closer).
3. Staring with awe while watching Triss/Yen in their full next generation glory.

1. Yennefer - I'm reading the books now and she's very interesting. And hers and Geralts relationship too. I'm not so keen on Triss anymore...
2. Ciri - Also here I'm interested to see the relationship between her and Geralt in the game. We might see a different side of Geralt that we haven't seen before in the games.
3. Novigrad - Just walking around in this city and soaking up the atmosphere will be amazing!

Those 1&2 points is exactly why I will go for Yennefer (cuz of the Books)..I'm going to have to consider greatly to even bother going for Triss on my second playthrough.

After what happen this week, I'm looking more to the review than anything. I want to know if all my fears are either confirm or deny.

1) Continue the story.
2) Exploring. Broadly speaking.
3) Kill giant monsters for massive loot.

1. Birds: I'm serious, it's what got me into The Witcher series, the first time saw it in a gameplay vid of TW2 how the detail of the flutter, sound & the way they disbursed is what got me intrigued into the series. Like running near a flock on the ground, the detail in their reaction was believable.

Like the crows on the gallows in The Witcher 2

2: The forest ambient lighting & how it changes depending on how much tree cover giving the inside of the forest that 'errie' feeling.

3. Observing the small things, details in textual work, Taverns especially, FOOD!

Last edited:
They mentioned how they wanted the openness to feel like RDR's openness. If that's the case then this number 1 the feeling of a vast world in a fantasy setting where you feel truly alone with a world.

the conversation. The dialogue in witcher games is great, with a sapkowski flare for flamboyancy

tactical sword combat

1 slaying a Imperail Manticore
2 story
3 mods after my 1st play through

Attachments

• Manticoretw2.jpeg
    Manticoretw2.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom