Minimap Suck

+

Do You Like Minimap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I literally just created a forum user today, to see if anyone else was annoyed with the minimap zoom. Would be really helpful to have the minimap zooming out depending on car speed, so you don't have to either constantly look at the minimap while driving, or drive slow.

The minimap seems informative enough. My only complaint is the lack of relation between the zoom level and the speed at which I'm traveling. This has been a standard feature in every open-world game I can remember playing. Does anyone know if there is a feature request or a place where CDPR tracks such requests?

My only complaint is the lack of relation between the zoom level and the speed at which I'm traveling.
This thread sounds like it's about the same thing.

This forum is where you can submit suggestions and requests; there is no separate tracker or similar (the Support site links here under the corresponding topic).

This is supposed to be a futuristic cyber-world, why the heck isn't the map and nav built into the car's/motorcycle's windshield in a real-world overlay?

I'd much prefer an augmented reality type of mini map.. What we have now is adequate but hardly ideal, Hell even a voice that said.. 'left turn coming up' would be good, far too easy to overshoot my turning as it is

Top Bottom