Mission: Blindingly Obvious

+
Finally got it sorted! Took over a month by I did it! After giving up again, I got another reply to 1 of the many tickets I submitted. This 1 though was much less generic. Basically I was told to delete the main game, JUST the game from my PS4. Leave the saves, then pop the disc back in, let it fully install before starting, load up the save and low and behold!! It worked straight away! So glad as I'd finished HoS and was halfway through blood and wine, 156 hours to date lol. Thanks to everyone who tried to help, really appreciate it 😉

Hi there, I hope this gets bumped up. I've the same issue but playing on switch. Have messaged support twice over past couple months but no reply yet. I've tried allllllll the suggestions above but nothing yet. Hoping someone has a switch fix as I've finished all of the game (expansions included) with just the original game to finish. Thanks all

Hi there, I hope this gets bumped up. I've the same issue but playing on switch. Have messaged support twice over past couple months but no reply yet. I've tried allllllll the suggestions above but nothing yet. Hoping someone has a switch fix as I've finished all of the game (expansions included) with just the original game to finish. Thanks all
The post directly above yours explains a fix that worked for another person with this issue? Did you try that?

If that didn't work, PM me your information, dates you emailed, any ticket numbers, etc.

From the looks of this issue, it seems like it's extremely rare, and I'm not sure if a cause / solution has ever been found.

The post directly above yours explains a fix that worked for another person with this issue? Did you try that?

If that didn't work, PM me your information, dates you emailed, any ticket numbers, etc.

From the looks of this issue, it seems like it's extremely rare, and I'm not sure if a cause / solution has ever been found.
Hi thanks for reply. Yes I tried the fix above,tickets were logged 2nd April and 2nd May. Thanks

Top Bottom