Mod Proposal

+
Mod Proposal

I recently got my hands on a game named "Dark".

The main character's voice actor is Doug Cockle (Geralt's Voice).

I barely entered the first Mission, but even so, I noticed that within the prologue alone, there's plenty of dialogue that could be implemented into The Witcher 2!!

I haven't the time to get around it, and lack the space for RedKit.

But the more dialogue for Geralt the better!!

My ideas were to Add more words for Geralt, and I even thought of non story related adventures being officialy Narrated by "Geralt" himself!!!

Using "Dark's" audio would require unpacking what ever format the audio packages use (a weird one a that), and finding a way of mapping the audio to the game, for what ever chapter or npc conversation is desired...

Editing Dark's audio for use is likely required if its to be implemented properly... Geralt certainly wouln't start talking about museums, guns, pubs and buildings... lol

The Witcher 1 is also a good source for "one liners" and such, there sure were sentences that can be said once more without making it all too repetitive...
Finding TW2's audio and subtitles that go along with it, and then updating them with the new dialogue input would also be in it for it all to come together...

I know its a little late for this, but it would enrich TW2 that much MORE...
Besides, its not with every game that you get a chance like this.

EPIC MOD AWAITING!!!!!!

Top Bottom