[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be even greater is CDPR releasing an unused/cut assets pack, but yeah essenthy's work is a damn fine portfolio.

P.S. Sorry for the offtop but just a quick question - I didn't play HOS yet either, I wonder do you have to have the saves from the base game after its competion? Since it takes places in the same locations that we have in the base game I assume you could start it in whatever order you can or do you start it as a separate adventure as was the case with TW1 DLCs for example?
i am not sure exactly, I will be starting a new playthrough anyway just for the sake of this beautiful mod

What would be even greater is CDPR releasing an unused/cut assets pack, but yeah essenthy's work is a damn fine portfolio.

P.S. Sorry for the offtop but just a quick question - I didn't play HOS yet either, I wonder do you have to have the saves from the base game after its competion? Since it takes places in the same locations that we have in the base game I assume you could start it in whatever order you can or do you start it as a separate adventure as was the case with TW1 DLCs for example?

You can do it either way. You can start a new game with just to do the expansion (it auto levels you to 30) but I have not tried it that way. Or you can do it anytime in your regular game. In my NG+ playthrough, the expansion quest line was the first thing I did when I got to Velen.

You can do it either way. You can start a new game with just to do the expansion (it auto levels you to 30) but I have not tried it that way. Or you can do it anytime in your regular game. In my NG+ playthrough, the expansion quest line was the first thing I did when I got to Velen.

Much obliged.

Now back to admiring essenthy's work.

exactly :)

---------- Updated at 10:56 PM ----------

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That interior lighting kicks ass!

hi essenthy, i notice that there's some sort of greenish tone in the 2014 demo, will you consider adding one like the cold tone after v2 release

no, because then it ruins the colors of the entire game. Reshade is just a filter it wont let you change the colors for specific region without affecting other regions in the game as well

No...? So you are speaking for @boykimma?

I quote what he/she said: "i notice that there's some sort of greenish tone in the 2014 demo"

This implies that he/she would in fact like to have an overall greenish tint, which is something Reshade can produce 100%.

No...? So you are speaking for @boykimma ?

I quote what he/she said: "i notice that there's some sort of greenish tone in the 2014 demo"

This implies that he/she would in fact like to have an overall greenish tint, which is something Reshade can produce 100%.

the demo only showed the svamp and novigrad,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom