[Mod] Ultra Grass 3000

+
Oh... my... That lighting in the video. We totally need it.

Any hope you release it soon? Thanks!

Screw performance drops. Who doesn't want to play with that grass?

Someone, please save this mod or make a new one similar to this.

Tested this mod out just now, looks so goooooood. It does cost me around 6fps though, dropping it to 39 on average or so. It would work perfect on 1440p, but on this 4K it's just a tad too much.

With:

Without

Tested this mod out just now, looks so goooooood. It does cost me around 6fps though, dropping it to 39 on average or so. It would work perfect on 1440p, but on this 4K it's just a tad too much.

Looks awesome! Mind me asking what settings you used? I'm still having the flickering problem and I don't know what the cause is.

Sorry to up this page @KNGRSM

Did you ever updated it to your latest version? I wish to use the mod but I don't know if it's updated or not...

This is absolutely awesome :). I tried GrassDistanceScale=2.5 and there are some wierd popins going on... on 1.5 - ultra it is ok (GrassDensity=600).
Any thoughts?

This is absolutely awesome :). I tried GrassDistanceScale=2.5 and there are some wierd popins going on... on 1.5 - ultra it is ok (GrassDensity=600).
Any thoughts?

it always worked for me using:

GrassDensity=600
GrassRingSize=16777216

although I think it depends on your GPU and VRAM etc.

Great mod! I have one question. I do not have grass in White orhard. Velen and Skelige it works perfectly, but white orchard is without grass...any ideas?

BTW. latest version has realy decent performance hit! THX!

Yeah well that's why I was asking @KNGRSM @dawid0711

The version with white orchard done is not released unfortunately! But yeah the mod still works. Hopefully we see an update in the futur!

Thanks for the answer @KNGRSM !

it always worked for me using:

GrassDensity=600
GrassRingSize=16777216

although I think it depends on your GPU and VRAM etc.

I have 980ti, 16gb Ram. 4K resolution.

PS. Do you have any idea how to edit grass textures? Hi res gras with your mod... that would be epic.

Top Bottom