[Mod] Ultra Grass 420

+
Any possibility on using toussaint grass in the rest of the areas? Maybe with slight texturing/color palette changes to fit the atmosphere?

Finally (Kaer Morhen and White Orchard), added to that Toussaint, just great, thanks !

Blood and Wine Foliage in W3 Vanilla (currently Novigrad)

Oh, my god... It'll kill my GPU, but I want it! :D

yeah dude, I wish I had something better than my crap ass GTX 970. I actually wanna see someone cranking this all the way up on a 1080 or something. I think a 980TI / 1080 would allow much more things that I can`t even test because it will just fucking make me sad that it only runs with 40FPS on the GTX 970 =D

yeah dude, I wish I had something better than my crap ass GTX 970. I actually wanna see someone cranking this all the way up on a 1080 or something. I think a 980TI / 1080 would allow much more things that I can`t even test because it will just fucking make me sad that it only runs with 40FPS on the GTX 970 =D

man I wish I was pushing 40 fps. I gotta have dat visual fidelity tho and so I'm playing at about 25 fps (290x, 1440p)

I'm a stickler for 60 in first person perspective or games which I play with a mouse, but I can live with this while using a gamepad.

Hey, is it possible to bring the foliage of Toussaint to other regions without increasing density and rendering distance? I'd like to have this foliage in Velen, for example, but without losing a lot of FPS's. Is it possible?

Hey, is it possible to bring the foliage of Toussaint to other regions without increasing density and rendering distance? I'd like to have this foliage in Velen, for example, but without losing a lot of FPS's. Is it possible?

download latest version and try

呃.... KNG你能回答我吗?请请请我需要的关键慢动作战斗MOD 1.21,relly THX你

---------- Updated at 10:04 AM ----------

kng god pls pls pls i need Critical Slow Motion Combat Mod can you reply me???

When a dev approves of your work :wisegirl:

Btw, is the ultra grass mod required for the foliage DLC mod to work?

Top Bottom