Most Dominant Faction After CC Update (Poll)

+

Who Will Be Dominant After CC?

• Nilfgaard

• Northern Realms

• Scoia'Tael

• Monsters

• Skellige

Results are only viewable after voting.
NR seems to have really good cards and one of the best leader. Calanthe ability is just crazy...

But it's clearly SK that I fear the most. My main problem about their new cards is that their values are usually superior to their provision costs. I might be wrong but the Svalbold archetype recalls me the dwarf archeytpe after the midwinter patch, when they were basically just better than anyone else.

SK could be able to win thanks to pure points spamming, like the dwarves before. I hope I'm mistaken.

And as always, ST has potential but is pretty complicated to play. Dana may have the most powerful ability among the leaders, however, the conditions to make it work are complicated.

You will have to include something like 9 or 10 different categories, which will necessarily weaken your deck. I think we all understand that it is supposed to be a harmony deck. But come on... including too many categories will be a total mess. Harmony ability does not seem able to generate a lot of value and it appears that this archetype will oblige you to include several random cards, without any real synergy.

I'm not saying that it can't work, but it will require a lot of building and a lot of testing...

With Arturius Vigo, Annahenrietta and Damien, I believe NG might come out pretty much at the top. NG might be able to just steal the enemy strategy and do it better.

Top Bottom