I personally hope MULTIPLAYER NEVER EXISTS.
- I think its a waste off dev time not only in its devolvement but in all the other things that come with it. ( just look at the above post you see its already started)
- I rather the recourses be spend on improving story , romance dlc, taking stats off clothes so I can wear what I want for once.
- not all games need to have "multiplayer"
To put it simple, I picture a very GTA Online copy with an open world and doing missions with some missions needing multiple players involved.
I don't see a lot of talk about this so I'm probably one of the few who are interested in what they have in mind for doing multiplayer. Personally, I hope they plan on creating a class/role system for it instead of being able to be everything like the single player game. I would like to see them utilize the classes, stats and skills from the source game into the multiplayer.
I would still like to see the open world we have now but with missions that require multiple people. Maybe my guy is all combat and I need a netrunner, better go find someone.
It's kind of funny that they would give the Cyberpunk 2020 Core Rulebook instead of Cyberpunk Red as part of the pre-order package and there is zero similarities between 2077 and 2020 in terms of core gameplay. Cyberpunk Red ties in with 2077 better than 2020
- Classes/Roles - Solo, Netrunner, Nomad, Corpo ect
- Better Stat System - Proper use of stats to skills. Cool is not a stealth stat or even used in that sense
- Better Skills System - More choices of skills such as Driving, Martial Arts. Lockpicking,
- Reputation/Street Cred - The higher the rep the more you are known but maybe it's not necessarily for good reasons. This would be your character level system
- Humanity/Empathy - Getting cybered up comes at a cost as you start losing humanity and slip closer to cyberpsychosis
- Faction/Gang Reputation System - The more you attack/help a gang or do things against them/for them in their territory you start gain faction rep
- Better Weapon/Armor/Cybernetic Choices
What do you guys think that multiplayer is going to be like and what would you like to see?
I picture the online to be a copy of GTA online in the same style of open world we have now. Just hopefully with actual stuff to do.
The have announced a multiplayer part over a year ago, they always said it would come a year or more after the singleplayer and dlcWell, my skepticism of there may or may not be a multiplayer CP2077 game has been laid to rest.
I checked out their career section at the top of the page and very clearly they have a Multiplayer section with half a dozen positions available for CP2077
I didn't follow the game that closely (I never do with any game) and never use tweeter or any of those social medias. Only saw a couple trailers, watched the last livewire ep right before release and maybe read an article so I had not heard or seen anything about multiplayer.The have announced a multiplayer part over a year ago, they always said it would come a year or more after the singleplayer and dlc
I want no MMO-bs of sorts .
I am tired of grinding , rng , low drop rates , "spend the highest possible number of hours while getting the minimum amount of progression" crap , microtransactions , stuff that forces me to play with others .
What I'd want is simply just a casual RPG I can enjoy with my friends by inviting them to my world or by going to their own's ( whenever I feel like it ) and all have some random chill fun togheter , something that doesn't feel like everything's going to be like a chore and which forces me to constantly look for parties and other classes , something that I can enjoy and have fun playing after a long tiring day of school / college / work .
Of course I'd like to be able to do dungeons / quests / missions , ecc with my friends....but I want it to be something you do cause you want to rather than cause you have to .
I want players that wish to randomly kill other's to be labelled CyberPsycho's, Psycho's should not be able to group up, or be able to easily tell players apart, they have lost their minds after all. They become unwelcome to any activities, they can no longer accept jobs, they can no longer bank eddie's. And their bounty should scale with their ferocity. This turns trolls into challenges, random events that can occur any time. But first and foremost, Night City should be fun without them, it needs to be a place that players want to defend. But anything should be possible.
a ****** live service with a lot of ****** microtransition (full EA style)I don't see a lot of talk about this so I'm probably one of the few who are interested in what they have in mind for doing multiplayer. Personally, I hope they plan on creating a class/role system for it instead of being able to be everything like the single player game. I would like to see them utilize the classes, stats and skills from the source game into the multiplayer.