New game mode coming to GWENT!

+
SrdjanB;n10468582 said:
Did succubus managed to escape?
Ay. A bit of frosting, here and there, but otherwise unscathed. She was last seen heading northwards, probably to find out the lay of the land.

Riven-Twain;n10468602 said:
Ay. A bit of frosting, here and there, but otherwise unscathed. She was last seen heading northwards, probably to find out the lay of the land.

Yeah, knowing succubi, she went to find a lay alright :D

Finally. Now we will have something to silence all the negativity that surfaces once the meta settles and becomes stale. A respite from the other modes, so to speak

SrdjanB;n10468772 said:
can't wait to see what adventures new mod brings, as well.
Indeed. Only Master Mirror knows for certain what lurks in store, but, no doubt, time will be a key ingredient.

Riven-Twain;n10468782 said:
Indeed. Only Master Mirror knows for certain what lurks in store, but, no doubt, time will be a key ingredient.

Yeah, that is for sure, Gwent always required that ingredient by the wholesale amounts :D

SrdjanB;n10468792 said:
Gwent always required that ingredient by the wholesale amounts
Rather. Time-Consume has clearly emerged as a powerful archetype. We can only wonder just how much the forthcoming addition will devour.

Riven-Twain;n10468842 said:
Rather. Time-Consume has clearly emerged as a powerful archetype. We can only wonder just how much the forthcoming addition will devour.

It will be Revealed, but Time Consume will certainly get a buff

DigBeak;n10468882 said:
Happy Birthday! By the way, I'm going to have to celebrate for another two days, till my birthday!

Yes, yes! Happy Birthday!

And Happy Birthday, Riven-Twain!

(Just take it easy on the cake, if there is any. The last one I ate left me burping up carnal desire for hours. No idea what that was about.)

I missed the stream. Can anyone tell me what was told briefly? because it's not in the list of videos :(

Thanks in advance. Happy Birthday TheShift :)

Top Bottom