New ideas and fantasies about "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt"...

+
New ideas and fantasies about "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt"...

Hello, dear authors of «CD Project RED». Your game «Witcher3: Wild Hunt» struck us so much that it can`t help watching it again and again in dream and reality.

It`s pity that all adventures and quests end but «Witcher show» must go on and on. I and all Russian fans group would like to propose to make a «DLC-Pack» a somewhat fans edition. It wouldn`t be free, of course. I think everyone wouldn`t be against to pay for it some 10-15 golds (dollars-bucks:). It will be an additional bonus for you and pleasure for fans. We would like to propose something harmoniously approaching to the wonderful play world as unicorn in the room of Yennifer.
Let`s share the part of our fantasy with you. Only the part, because if we describe everything you will remove forum, because of such great list of our fans inventions.

This, what we would see in this pack. According to the tradition there are 16 points as free DLC which were already.

1). Set from DLC (Wolf) and plus the set of Snake (the same system of adventures-findings).
2). Different dresses of Yen, Ciri, Triss (together at the same time); different appearances of Philippa, Keyris and for example of Zoltan 
3). Returning back to the beginning Yorvett, Adda, Jarpen Zigrin can be added; for Adda and Jarpen – quests, with Adda sexual affairs are possible (I believe canon`s fans will excuse us); to recollect «youth» with Jarpen, it means to drink much and listen to his stories about «Night Lady».
4). The quest «Unacknowledged talents» and 5,6 bards-scalds are added to the land and so on for performances in the Dandelion`s cabaret. They can be really seen like in GTA 4 or in Fallout «New Vegas». A story or a quest can be added to make the cabaret a favorite place for visitors because the cabaret without performances is not a real one.
5). You can add also quests from DLC: Fools gold, Were cat and wolf playing, The most wanted on Skellige and Lost Miners. They all can be called «New adventures».
6). Random contract generator. To my mind there is a part is very quest of «Witcher 3», but after all missions is a back of something occasional. If would make the play longer for example Ekimma 50 lvl would prolong hot impressions from battles. It goes without saying that sometimes Skyrim – effect wakes up in us )))
7). New armor, weapons and everything that was in DLC may be added.
8). Also – contracts for bold spirits: Bruxa (right?), manthicore and rigger. Everybody expected the first two from the list from the 40-th the level. As for rigger simply for a joke like: «Oh, no. I can`t fall into this shit again»… yeah, shit of the same 40-th level… oh my Melitele.
9). One more thing – to organize a booze-up (drinking party… eck…sorry) in a friendly company (but not only with witchers); it is possible in the cabaret of Dandelion; or a feast can be organized because of a new queen or a king.
10). A pack can be added with players and with a card expert.
11). As for cards it is necessary to collect them with girls and women-driads and other Strygh`s (not strings). It`s a pity but in new «Witcher» there are only few occasional women for Geralt. Why wouldn`t you make Keyris affable? Or a woman-smith from Skellge? Or Byanka, at least, who can be fuck (sorry, again =) relive the past from the second part times and soon and so forth.
A special card collection can be used in Gvent like some «unique» cards of the enemy or some other effects.
12). Another erotic content with Triss and Yen. In fact we`d like to have more…more romance, talks, even walking’s under the Moon, in Novigrad, races… on horse… with them. And what about presents? We are eager to find precious rings, jewelry and flower bunches (buckets, all right :).
13). Animation from DLC and several new movements and fighting-styles. It is possible in some other places. I believe you understand us. We are good, kind boys and girls, really ))
14). Sailing vessel races. It will be also interesting with horse races and cards, bisticutts.
15). For library-goers there are 20 new books scattered all over the world. Reading is also interesting and useful. Especially, there are more books than 2 ones.:)
And add monsters zones. When found they open. It's easier, because you can run around and look for the feathers, eyes and hearts (not stone) becomes tedious, difficult. And so would Geralt took notes, memorized and wasn`t nervous would...)
16). Or the contract for something terrible. Not for the witch from a biscuit’s house (hungry sweet tooth monster`s killer)… or for example to organize a meeting with «Trzy Kawki» (original cool person on the polish language and nothing else) and go to catch an ancient pokemo… aaa… in the sense dragon (it is not necessary at the edge of the play world); where everything is not simple according to the witcher`s tradition.

In fact we have thousands of thousands of quests which we`d like to see.
We have a great desire to retell who we see in the Geralt`s embraces according to the history (from «Red Riding Hood», Buirn Bran and the elf in Novigrad who we defend up to Myislav, sorry, I`m mistaken, up to Priscilla.
There is a great deal of ideas and even more. We want to make best RPG of the last years better.
We want you to work but not too much meeting the needs of gamers and that most would satisfied as Jarpern Zigrin drinking krasnoludki spiritus (hardcore version of vodka ;))).

This is our proposal.

We believe that you`ll like something from the list and something will appear in «Witcher-3».
Let the opponent-game makers-hunt for fans demanding from them 10 dollars for new clothes or a sword (poor steel sword).
But we together will hunt for positive emotions , human relations. 10 dollars is nothing for such things.

Thank you from real fans for real RPG, our real dear computer games makers. :)

Last edited:
I also agree we need to see more content in this game . To that list if could add- please add more story. Tell us more about Wild Hunt, about where Yen, Geralt , Vipers school witchers and Ciri was 5 years before, add more time with Geralt friends and passions, let them take a role in searching Ciri and Geralt battle the whole game , not some part in Novigrad, Velen and Skellige to reappear only in the end of the game. Add more dialogues and cutscenes between Geralt and others. Show us the real state of war in Northern realms(not just hanging corpses an burned houses,with more teaction from town and village folks-the war described poorly ) and close the plot gaps.

Last edited:
2). Different dresses of Yen, Ciri, Triss (together at the same time); different appearances of Philippa, Keyris and for example of Zoltan 

And for Margarita.I have no idea how could she went into the battle dirty and bloody

And for Margarita.I have no idea how could she went into the battle dirty and bloody
Thats not that funny like the moment that company of professional sorceresses cant heal Shile and
Geralt forced to kill her mercifully.
Just friggin facepalm. Seriously CDPR?:angry2:

Top Bottom