New job opportunities!

+
New job opportunities!

Don't you find your present job monotonous? Don't you get irritated with your colleagues and the strict and rigid atmosphere at work? Don't you think it's time for a change? CD Projekt RED, a games developer with a solid title already on its belt can be your solution to mixing your hobby with work and your professional development. Take a look at four new posts in the careers section just waiting to be filled!

Out of curiosity, do applicants have to live in Poland? For example I wouldn't mind a second job as a dialog writer, but I am most certainly not moving for it. :) Working remotely, would be interesting though.

I think some NWN free module makers make distinction modules in http://nwvault.ign.com/fms/TopRated.php?content=modules&w=version-hotuthey should be ideal candidates for the job opportunities. :-*

Depends on the job probably. For something like Tester or one of the programming things... relocation would probably be important.Others like that one though... maybe not...

Reminds me of the good old days when I used to run/develop a MUD, just bigger and better.I wanna go to poland ;)

Top Bottom