New w3 trailer: Elder blood

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry guys. Modders will fix everything. R-rylly.
Right now I'm afraid to go to /v/. Shit storm must be epic there. Even If graphics still looks good (I love art style), I already saw biodrones claiming that DA:I looks "waaaay better".

Attachments

• Disappointed-Baby5.jpg
    Disappointed-Baby5.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 51
Honestly having played Inquisition at max settings it does look far better than what that trailer showed. For the moment I will assume that it was console footage or something of the like.

IMO i wouldn't go on the trailer too much, they have already emphasized on "gameplay trailers" like 35 min long and looks great so personally im not worrying

Does somebody else find it extremely stupid/annoying that
Eredin
has this typcial, computer generated/adjusted bad-ass all deep voice?

I mean come on, don't make them some super-evil force like let's say Sauron or some generic fantasy dragon. The Wild Hunt are real characters that should behave like such and they should have "normal", realistic voices. And in the end, such a artificially lowered voice like in the trailer doesn't fit an
elf
at all...

And if you ask me there is something fundamentally wrong with the scene in which Ciri just disappears to evade the blow.
She can't use normal magic anymore and it looks way to easy and fast for a "dimension leak aka time/universe travel"...

Last edited:
Overall this trailer managed to kill my hype along with the more than 1 playable character announcement to -10. Don't take this as a jab against the game and try to prove me wrong, it's just my opinion and I'm not perfectly happy with the way the game is shaping up. I guess I let hype get to my head.

As for Eredin's voice, should have brought in Sir Christopher Lee to voice him, he's a huge nerd and would have probably accepted. Now he sounds like he has a soundboard underneath that armor.

Is that Lena Headey voicing Yen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom