Odd Combat Glitch,that was also applied on a boss

+
Odd Combat Glitch,that was also applied on a boss

Hi all,so last night i completed my 2nd playthrough of the game(not NG+),but i encountered a very odd glitch.

So after the fight starts i attacked an opponent with a fast attack,after that he entered a kinda stagger animation,after that i started attacking him some more,the sound of sword attacks went out(nothing new or major i know but still just to mention),so now the enemy doesn't defend at all,i just keep attacking and he does no defensive animations or blocks... nothing(and i know it can,i fought this type of enemy before)...and no i did not have stagger or freeze runes on my sword...for people that are thinking that i never encountered the effect of them before....i did however have a attack power rune and a poison rune....but those enemies should not be affected by them so maybe that is the glitch?

Now about the boss:Eredin.The fight started out perfectly fine while we were on the ship,he defended and i attacked and all was good,then the stage where he drags you to the island to fight.He did start casting his spells and long range attacks,but when i approached and started attacking he did not defend i just attacked him to death almost,i let him recover to see if the glitch is a one off,it wasn't i approached again and started wailing on him,at that point he dragged me back to the ship for the last part of the fight.I don't remember if he was fixed when we returned to the ship.:geraltsad:

P.S.Ok,so this is a long one.2 months ago i beat the Witcher 3 with my,at the time,Nvidia GPU,now since then that GPU died and my PC was still under warranty so i replaced it,they didn't have the replacement and offered a(better)AMD card in return and i said yes.Now ever since then i have encountered a lot more glitches in the Witcher 3,MAYBE it is the patches MAYBE it is pure coincidence,but still i just wanted to mention it so that the team can maybe look into it :)

Cheers all.

Top Bottom