Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisbeth_Salander;n8367560 said:
Wait a sec... Bethesda released their game 7-8 months after revealing a trailer... Cyberpunk confirmed for a 2018 release!

Heh. CONFIRMED! Oh, I wish.

Sardukhar;n8367640 said:
Heh. CONFIRMED! Oh, I wish.
You and me both.

While I'd LOVE to see some gameplay footage I'd be overjoyed just to find out high-level stuff.

Single character or party based?
Straight player-skill FPS or some character-skill based combat option?
Will players be able to drive/fly vehicles?

Lisbeth_Salander;n8367560 said:
Wait a sec... Bethesda released their game 7-8 months after revealing a trailer... Cyberpunk confirmed for a 2018 release!
Confirmed... to be then delayed to Q1 2019 with another delay to 19.05.19. CDPR seems to like May as at least two Witcher games released in May. Why so delayed again? Well, we all want a complete game without questionable game design choices after all.

i think one of the reasons for the delay was that they want to be done with delays, the last times there was a delay was with the gwent closed beta release date.

CDPR's CEO said in an interview that "2017 is the year of Gwent", and having this in mind, we all know how most publishers and developers hate to promote 2 or more projects at the same time in order to not make one of them draw attention from the other, in other words we'll have nothing this year related to CyberPunked 2077: Cyber My Punk. But I'm pretty convinced 2018 is the year of CyberPunk 2077.

mike.png.jpg

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 coming only to PC, no PS4 / XBox versions ?
2019 probably the end of current gen (Xbox One S and PS4 / PS4 Slim be totally garbage)

mardunaki;n8375850 said:
Cyberpunk 2077 coming only to PC, no PS4 / XBox versions ?
2019 probably the end of current gen (Xbox One S and PS4 / PS4 Slim be totally garbage)

well the ps4 and the xbox one wont be able to handle this game unless they will downgrade it alot
so my guess is ps5 and next xbox
just look at the witcher 3 game from 2015 the ps4 and xbox can barely handle it add another 4 years and u will get a game WAY MORE demanding

mardunaki;n8379090 said:

it looks good no doubt but comparing it even to a game like witcher 3 is insane let alone cyberpunk 2077
we are talking about a 4 year diffrence
do u know how much the graphics improve in 4 years?
and look at the buildings in ur video
if night city will look like that then there is no way im gonna play on consoles
cyberpunk 2077 will look even better than this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymiH9WHOaN0

Last edited:
samoilaaa;n8375990 said:
well the ps4 and the xbox one wont be able to handle this game unless they will downgrade it alot
so my guess is ps5 and next xbox
just look at the witcher 3 game from 2015 the ps4 and xbox can barely handle it add another 4 years and u will get a game WAY MORE demanding

CDPR can just release the game for ps4 and re release it for ps5 when the time comes chill tbh fam smh

Lisbeth_Salander;n8380040 said:
CDPR can just release the game for ps4 and re release it for ps5 when the time comes chill tbh fam smh

They'll probably just lock framerates or graphics on the base consoles and orient it towards PS4Pro/Scorpio the way NI-Oh and The Surge are doing.

Still would love to see a game deved exclusively for PC that wasn't a crowdfunded mess, just to see how far a limit they could push on high end graphics

Last edited:
Corewolf;n8380250 said:
They'll probably just lock framerates or graphics on the base consoles and orient it towards PS4Pro/Scorpio the way NI-Oh and The Surge are doing.

Still would love to see a game deved exclusively for PC that wasn't a crowdfunded mess, just to see how far a limit they could push on high end graphics

The sky is the limit with the PC. It'd be great if downgrades didn't exist, but it'd terrible too. It would be a slap in the face of all xbox and ps4 owners to release a complete superior version of the game they buyed.

Last edited:
I hope we get a new teaser trailer soon. Isnt it supposed to come out this year? We need something we can discuss further. Right now we have 1 teaser and not much else. Even some early designs would be cool to see. Just so we know the potential game we might get.

SarahAustin;n8381330 said:
I hope we get a new teaser trailer soon. Isnt it supposed to come out this year? We need something we can discuss further. Right now we have 1 teaser and not much else. Even some early designs would be cool to see. Just so we know the potential game we might get.

It's not supposed to come out this year, no. Neither a trailer nor the game itself.

I mean, they could -surprise- us with a release, but it's not on any schedule.

Lisbeth_Salander;n8380970 said:
The sky is the limit with the PC. It'd be great if downgrades didn't exist, but it'd terrible too. It would be a slap in the face of all xbox and ps4 owners to release a complete superior version of the game they buyed.

Yep. A serious point. No point alienating your audience if you don't have to. A downgraded, very pretty game is still very pretty and playable on consoles. For my money, the downgrade aspect I dislike the most is the controls and the UI. Mostly the controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom