Order of the flaming rose armor

+

Guest 3839371

Order of the flaming rose armor

Hey Witcher fellows, im wondering if there is a complete set of diagrams for the flaming rose armor ?
I found the Gauntlets and the Steel Sword diagramm but nothing more.
Now im asking you does anyone of you already found the complete set and if so, may you tell me the locations where to find the rest of the diagrams ?
Thanks in advice ;)

Also is there a full set of relic pieces of the new moon armor ? i already found two or three parts of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to sword and gauntlets I also found schematic for armor. I already cleared all "?" on the map and I don't remember where I actually found it. There is one quest related to Flaming Rose Order (starts with investigation of a village), also there are camps of Order knights scattered around the map. These are most likely places to find it.

Edit: I made screen of world map. Places marked with green are those where bandits are. These are most likely places to find schematics. Quest I mentioned starts in "Łukowiec village".

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-10-15 20-07-23-30.jpg
    witcher3 2015-10-15 20-07-23-30.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 1,536
Last edited:
I've found 3/4 of the relic Moon Armour, also as above, Flaming Rose sword, gauntlets and armour.

In addition to sword and gauntlets I also found schematic for armor. I already cleared all "?" on the map and I don't remember where I actually found it. There is one quest related to Flaming Rose Order (starts with investigation of a village), also there are camps of Order knights scattered around the map. These are most likely places to find it.

Edit: I made screen of world map. Places marked with green are those where bandits are. These are most likely places to find schematics. Quest I mentioned starts in "Łukowiec village".

I know I am replying what 6 years later? But your screenshot helped me find the rose armor schematic. Turns out that it spawns randomly within those places you marked, I missed one and the one I had missed had it. SO thank you so much for this picture showing where to go!!!!

Top Bottom