Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Stranded in Night City - An alternative timeline where V & Panam never cross paths...

StrandedFinal2.png

This is what I imagine the "bad" Panam ending is like. Blacklisted by Rogue, homeless and out of contact with the Aldecaldos.

Great composition and lighting, the alternative timeline however, does not compute :LOL:, but fits with the story of the image perfectly.
Thanks. I guess the 'alt timeline' part was inspired by the bad phone call you get from her if you don't finish her questline. She ends up homeless :(

1624943553576.png

1624943572207.png

1624943597624.png

1624943618710.png

V & Panam save each other IMHO and if they never met I don't think either of them would have ended up well. This is why The Star will always be my canon ending :D

Thanks. I guess the 'alt timeline' part was inspired by the bad phone call you get from her if you don't finish her questline. She ends up homeless :(

View attachment 11231081
View attachment 11231084
View attachment 11231087
View attachment 11231090

V & Panam save each other IMHO and if they never met I don't think either of them would have ended up well. This is why The Star will always be my canon ending :D
Panam sums it up perfectly in the Star Ending.
"Let's face it V, my life was in a million pieces. You broke it into a million more."
"But it's only then that you can piece it back together."

I said it as joke, is not something outrageous to imagine, even if wasn't in game (imagination is trait that defines us as humans, i would say one of the greatest and the worst), but what matters is how you use it , unless translated in a form of art some ideas can be apocalyptical in real life for humanity.

I agree, Panam and V paths were destined to cross paths and that ending its fitting for them two and that imagine is a portray of a Lost Destiny, now i'll go back to patiently wait for the dlc while i change every npc in NC with Panam. :LOL:

Last edited:
Panam is second under Saul she would not get kicked out of her clan in the first place. The ones you do kick out are the ones who
aren't productive in any group. She would not be homeless in Night City there are other fixers who would hire her in a heartbeat. Roque is not "Queen" of the fixers, all of them are independent of each other. There would be a chance she would run into Judy, and a friendship might form between them. And through Judy she would mention some cool dude named V, her and V would meet and there would be a happy ending after all. THE END

I feel like the mod adapts Panam's body a bit to Jackie's, it looks a bit weird. He is too "massive" for Panam :)
It looks hideous :LOL:

Edit: Random sidenote, did the forums remove the Red Point feature or is it just me?
Post automatically merged:

There would be a chance she would run into Judy, and a friendship might form between them. And through Judy she would mention some cool dude named V, her and V would meet and there would be a happy ending after all. THE END

That's possible I guess...

I think Panam removed the Red points feature so no one can like her looking like this :)
Maybe, sound pretty valid :)
It looks hideous
It's still Panam, so I didn't want to go too far :(
On a "big" civilian, it could be pretty fun as well (or not) :D

Edit :
There is one that comes to mind, it's the one on the sofa who plays the guitar when you leave the chapel or go to the butcher's shop to see Placide (always the same for everyone I think).
If that doesn't distort her too much obviously :)

Last edited:
Hey, Panam gang!
So many interesting thoughts and ideas in your previous posts, but I can’t appreciate these with Red Point. Where is it?

Anyway this post will be my Red Point to Panam!

I think the forum is bugged.

Shame. I had so many reds to hand out.

Top Bottom