Patch 1.04 a few bugs and minor graphical trouble

+
Patch 1.04 a few bugs and minor graphical trouble

Hi CDPR,

Hope you read this post as I'm having some technical difficulties in patch 1.04, but couldn't find a technical forum on the site.

After the patch during a mission where a character was following me through the sewers, the character completely vanished upon entering and stayed "invisible" through out.
I could only hear the character speak.

When killing varioius monsters (espesially drowners it seems) upon death the screen show various redish lines across the screen.
The AA option no longer gives AA
The drawdistance has been removed, and the drawdistance is much shorter, resulting in som really wierd effects, such as from quite a bit away at night, I can see all the window lights from the buildings, but not the actuall building it self. Resulting in something that looks like the Manhatten skyline when nearing Novigard from the water (towards Novigrads docks)
Somehow the game also feels quite a bit sharper, and it seems that an overlaying smoothing filther has been removed, resulting in a much "harder" edge on everything.

I've attempted to adjust my AA settings, my texture settings, detail, foliage etc settings, but to no avail.

I'm currently running an i5820, with 16GB RAM, and Nvidia GTX980.

The game ran great for me before patch 1.04. Is there any way to revert back to the 1.04 settings, or is there perhaps a patch in the works which is looking into the issues I'm experiencing ?

EDIT: I'm using thte Gog launcher

AA option gives AA but there is a problem with that because with newly introduced negative -1 texturemipbias on ultra texture quality that AA is not effective anymore on grass and other foliage and some other things. That's a drawback of negative texturemipbias. That -1 texturemipbias ir also a reason games looks sharper. Here is a post I did about all that too http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...else-didn-t-ask-to-have?p=1707511#post1707511

Last edited:
Top Bottom