Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
Upon updated to v1.07, I found out that Geralt (Level 17) was naked as the requirement among 4 pieces of Enhanced Griffin Witcher Gear were raised to Level 18!
Is this part of the changelog?Or the dev just want me to utilize the newly added stash!?

View attachment 19105

---------- Updated at 01:55 PM ----------

After downloading the patch, I went to get the base Cat School armor again but found that the Required Level to wear it went from 14 to 17. I am curious as to why CDPR felt that was necessary to do? I literally stopped going through the story just to to do side missions and everything else just to grind out to level 14 before I even reached Novigrad. To be honest that irritated me a little. Other than that, this patch is okay.

I'm wearing full set of Enhanced Griffin Witcher Gear before v1.07 patch. After the patch, required level among 4 pieces of the gears had been raised to Level 18! And my Geralt are naked now!

Attachments

• Dang!.jpg
    Dang!.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 42
After downloading the patch, I went to get the base Cat School armor again but found that the Required Level to wear it went from 14 to 17. I am curious as to why CDPR felt that was necessary to do? I literally stopped going through the story just to to do side missions and everything else just to grind out to level 14 before I even reached Novigrad. To be honest that irritated me a little. Other than that, this patch is okay.

Same here... I was using that gear already and have salvaged my previous gear. Now I'm naked... :(
Good patch, though. The new inventory tweaks are a blessing!

Last edited:
and ...stop deleting my comments, i was polite ...
and stop lying people that is a Sony PSN issue with Europe

They aren't lying to anyone, if you read back a few pages in the thread they stated that there is a problem with PSN in Europe and that CDProjektRed and Sony are investigating! They haven't updated because there is probably nothing to say given it's a Sunday and unlikely Sony are working etc.

I'm playing on PC, but think it must be the same on PS4.
After 1.07 I checked the bag and found the card in the bag, but still have no achievement (bug).

Still no card on PS4. The bag is there, but the only thing in it is the Unfinished Book.

Marcin Momot / CD PROJEKT RED - How to play the game when is not fix quest Magic Lamp for level 5 ???? what to do ? skip quest.... to become level 10 ,15,... 30 ? until is out fix for quest and then to go back to start and finish quest ??? and i will take reward for lvl 5 on level 30.....

Please answer me.

It's not a big issue in the grand scheme of things but it did mess up my dreams for Geralt to look fabulous during cutscenes earlier in game lol

Good morning.

Mission "Novigrad Closed City" is marked as FAILED. With patch 1.06 there was not problem. It was not marked as failed. I found and completed all tasks, and at the right side of the panel all the tasks are marked with green tick. There are not red ticks(failed). But after I installed 1.07, in the field "FAILED" this mission came out. If you want I can attach screenshot.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Witcher Failed Mission.jpg
    Witcher Failed Mission.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Good morning.

Mission "Novigrad Closed City" is marked as FAILED. With patch 1.06 there was not problem. It was not marked as failed. I found and completed all tasks, and at the right side of the panel all the tasks are marked with green tick. There are not red ticks(failed). But after I installed 1.07, in the field "FAILED" this mission came out. If you want I can attach screenshot.
Thank you.

Same thing happened to me, I hope it can be patched with quick hotfix.

EDIT: also, AA seems to have stopped working after the patch.

Last edited:

I had similar problems: I was level 31, and had upgraded all witcher swords to mastercrafted, of which only the wolven gear required level 34 to use. Now after the new patch, ALL mastercrafted gear ist level 34. So I ran around with unequippable swords equipped, so far no trouble, I could still use them... but then of course a cutscene occurred where I had to surrender my swords. Afterwards I was completely without useable sword, had to run to Hattori and craft some shitty swords to bridge the gap until lvl 34. That was a bit sloppy.

Seems bizarre that CDPR decided to increase level requirements of already acquired gear. They could have just slightly nerfed stats or buffed npc damage/health and they would have avoided these awkward issues of people running around naked.

patch 1.07 fix a lot of bugs - not all - and for reward creat more bugs.... in distant future: patch 7.32 now is out and finaly we can play 1/3 of the game...

The game is extraordinarily well playable as AAA+ games go, and has been from the start. Deal with it.

my game worked almost perfect with 1.01 to 1.06 patch, only a few bug or glitch but nothing affected the main quest. Now after installing patch 1.07 I can't even completed Get Junior main quest because Vernon Roche won't talk to me.

You guys do a great job making this game, I really appreciate that, so I hope you do a great job fixing it too

Last edited:
Top Bottom