Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
Nice armor friend... can u tell me it's name?

It's called Mag Deira Cuirass. Usually I don't like heavy armors, but this one, keeping in mind the fact that it is a non-witcher-set-armor, looks pretty neat (despite the belly protector). :) I will soon replace it with the Griffin Armor for a fresh look and better stats. But I had a really good time with it. I found in in the tower in which you also find parts of the griffin blueprints, guarded by a Wyvern.

Last edited:
It's called Mag Deira Cuirass. Usually I don't like heavy armors, but this one, keeping in mind the fact that it is a non-witcher-set-armor, looks pretty neat (despite the belly protector). :) I will soon replace it with the Griffin Armor for a fresh look and better stats. But I had a really good time with it. I found in in the tower in which you also find parts of the griffin blueprints, guarded by a Wyvern.
Thanks for the info man!!! I've been in that tower before, but I think that it's randomized cause I haven't found this armor there... I'm in my 2nd playtrough, in my first I used to wear Ursine since the first level available and after the end I used to wear Wolven Mastercrafted...This time I will give a chance to Feline set...

Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360 >>> Jul 17
Patch 1.07 will be arriving on all platforms in the next 24h. Once it's live everywhere, we will officially announce it. #TheWitcher

Now >>> July 25
Why they don't announsce it in official website of witcher III in News section? ???

Last edited:
Ever since patch 1.07 my steam achievements are not working properly anymore, I read that a lot of people have that in the steam forums but did not find it immediatly here. Anyone knows if that is going to be solved in the next patch?

Yo Im level 6 right now. Where do you pick up that gear? I thought I visited all armorers in velen/novigrad, but I dont have it yet.

Yo Im level 6 right now. Where do you pick up that gear? I thought I visited all armorers in velen/novigrad, but I dont have it yet.

I found in in the tower in which you also find parts of the griffin blueprints, guarded by a Wyvern.
:look:

To be more precise: The fast travel point is called Lornruk. I even found two different level variants of this armor there. But to find it takes a little luck, since it seems to be randomised.

:look:

To be more precise: The fast travel point is called Lornruk. I even found two different level variants of this armor there. But to find it takes a little luck, since it seems to be randomised.

Oh yeah remember where that is. This time I allmost didnt do any questions marks.. trying to do every possible quest i can within the 5-level limit so I was afraid Id level up too much if I went and got all of those.

ty bro.

Of Swords and Dumplingis still mangled for me...the dude you hire as a body guard will not show up at the warehouse after dark. plzz fix cdpr!

When i'm riding around a Monster nest with Plötze, fighting on enemies. Geralt always change from fighting mode to normal mode when i'm a few meters away from the nest although enemies are in my back and i have to activate the sword again and again and again every time i ride back fighting these monsters. So could you please please please change that or give me a switch in options menu that allows me to deactivate this automatisation of sword-in/sword-out? That is really annoying ...I want to decide when and which sword i want to use and how long i need it out or in. THX

When i'm riding around a Monster nest with Plötze, fighting on enemies. Geralt always change from fighting mode to normal mode when i'm a few meters away from the nest although enemies are in my back and i have to activate the sword again and again and again every time i ride back fighting these monsters. So could you please please please change that or give me a switch in options menu that allows me to deactivate this automatisation of sword-in/sword-out? That is really annoying ...I want to decide when and which sword i want to use and how long i need it out or in. THX

i feel you !

there is a quest you fight with a group of bandits and their leader is a shewolf?(werewolf)
anyway
because she is a monster and the other bandits are humans
i wasnt able to hit one time because geralt switch between silver/steel swords over and over

took me few tries
then i managed to get her far from the humans so i killed her and tend to those bandits...

but thats was on my first save :< second one i let her do what she want ! :p

Hi, warum bekomme ich nur einen link zum Changelog und nicht zum Patch download , wo finde ich den?????

Hast du das Spiel bei Gog? Klicke auf "Mehr" und dann kannst du unter "Konfigurieren" oder "Extras herunterladen" den Patch auswählen.

Hola tengo un problema que se queda cargando... Estoy en la misión deambulando en la oscuridad ya actualize el juego a 1.07 pero nada alguien que me pueda ayudar me manda un mensaje a mi correo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola tengo un problema que se queda cargando... Estoy en la misión deambulando en la oscuridad ya actualize el juego a 1.07 pero nada alguien que me pueda ayudar me manda un mensaje a mi correo

Also in English:
cetodavid12; 1867428] Hi I have a problem that is loading ... I'm on a mission wandering in the dark and actualize the game to 1.07 but nothing someone who can help me send me a message to my email

You will not get much help here because people only speak English here.

Usted no recibirá mucha ayuda aquí porque la gente sólo habla Inglés aquí. Estoy usando un programa traductor.

OT, Plus there's talk that the 1.07 patch is getting looked into...I don't know if it's only for the PS4/Xbox, I'm hoping that it's for the PC as well, as my game is pretty much unplayable with 1.07..

Last edited:
Top Bottom