Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
Also to note I can't change video settings in my game... At all.
EDIT:
Found out that its my controller for some odd reason not detecting correctly all of a sudden. Just wonderful.

EDIT2:
So I am noticing I can use my controller on any options except the Video options menu. Quite interesting to say the least.

Edit3:
So I restarted steam and now my controller is full functioning again. Finally.

Last edited:
Because i started play gwent in Velen. ._.

---------- Updated at 06:06 PM ----------

Should be on a corpse around there, still I have to ask, why don't you win it off the guy at the bar in white orchard?

---------- Updated at 02:20 PM ----------

Because this game makes you horny, so we want to start a new playthrough with the new patch installed for some dirty old fun.

No corpse.

I downloaded 1.07 for Ps4 and the Zoltan Card still isn't available at Hangman's Tree

Man ppl are going to be in uproar if that is the case. This patch was one of the reasons people waited so long. I for one noticed Hairworks can now be tweaked from AA as well. Was this part of the patch? Or did one my ini files I modded a while back didn't revert. Could've sworn I changed all them back to default.

The Get Junior quest is STILL buged for me (the touch bit not opening the stash door)

I've posted as much on a thread about the bug

Sad panda mode

CLAYWICH MERCHANT FIX?!?!

Why is this not on the 1.07 patch? I think it's definitely time someone from CD speaks up on this topic.
As a consumer I feel neglected, and as an achievement hunter I feel slapped in the face. I know i'm not the only one.

This issue has been around for two months. It's been under your noses since then.

Right here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ess-in-velen-no-key-bug?p=1831755#post1831755

Vintage Tribe, one of your staff, had this to say on page 1

This thread has approximately 48,000 views, 15 pages, and 140 responses. It's one of your biggest tech support threads, and it's been around for 2 MONTHS. 2. MONTHS.

This is incredibly unusual, and for whatever reason the thread is no longer marked as "red". Is Vintage Tribe even apart of your staff? Where you ACTUALLY working on it since the 22nd of May? You obviously pay attention to people's bugs because some of this fixes are so minor, and honestly don't reallyl deserve any attention.

Everyone please bump and requote this if you see it.

I wouldn't be complaining about a fix if it was just discovered, but when achievement/trophy hunters all over the internet have been anticipating this for approximately 60 days and not continuing to progress through their game, it's time someone from CD steps up and addresses the reasoning behind the negligence towards this fix. it's not like you aren't aware of it.

Please fix this. I do NOT want to start over again (I have already done so once). I have saved the merchant, he is just not showing up in Claywich.

Last edited:
thanks fixes.

[*]Fixes an issue where the wyvern would not appear in the Contract: Phantom of the Trade Route quest. (thanks)

Hi, after download the patch 1.07, I've had numerous fps drops ingame. My average fps is about 58 and I play with medium settings with nvidia hairworks turned off. I got GTX 980 Ti and i7 4790k running turbo along with 16GB of ram. How do I fix this because the game is now unplayable after patching. Fps drops all the way from 55 to 30 and then goes up 10 fps every 0,5 sec or so. This happens very often. Does it have something to do with game saves and would brand new game save fix it?

EDIT: Turned down all postprocessing and graphics to as low as possible (postprocessing off). Still getting huge, massive fps drops. It drops half of my frames all the time.

Last edited:
It could be because it should not be too easy... explore and use your memory. the markers are there just not when you are really far away. :) thats how i did it.

Highly recommend that you disable auto-updates so you can roll back to 1.06 (at least with the GOG Galaxy version you can). I just crafted an enhanced sword as soon as my level was enough. Applied the patch - now the sword says I need 3 more levels before I can use it. Also, prior to the stash feature - I had my own stashes next to vendors. Now apparently, they are all gone. So at the very least I need to roll back - collect all my stashes - then decide to upgrade. At least I saved before I crafted the sword - so not entirely a deal breaker - but ugh. What a pain. Early adopters beware.

Highly recommend that you disable auto-updates so you can roll back to 1.06 (at least with the GOG Galaxy version you can). I just crafted an enhanced sword as soon as my level was enough. Applied the patch - now the sword says I need 3 more levels before I can use it. Also, prior to the stash feature - I had my own stashes next to vendors. Now apparently, they are all gone. So at the very least I need to roll back - collect all my stashes - then decide to upgrade. At least I saved before I crafted the sword - so not entirely a deal breaker - but ugh. What a pain. Early adopters beware.

I'm on PS4 ,imagine my happines when i found I CAN NO LONGER WEAR MY MASTERCRAFTED ARMOR, the bad thing is on ps4 you can't go back to previous patch and i don't have any other armor matching my actual level. WOW. Just wow!

Top Bottom