Patch 1.08 Notes

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not patch related but I wouldn't mind being able to sort quests by recommended levels.

It would be nice to be able to get achievements again. That was one of my goals to get all the achievements in gog. Hopefully get awarded retroactively. Like for the witcher contracts i had completed but didn't get the achievement, same for gwent.

Has the Roach walking animation stutter or the weird road texture misplacement bug been fixed yet?

Has the Roach walking animation stutter or the weird road texture misplacement bug been fixed yet?

Unless I missed something, CDPR has completely ignored the Roach animation stutter every time it is mentioned. It's not going to be fixed.

Will this patch fix the abandoned site in White Orchard? I started my second play-through a few days ago and ran into the problem where no mobs are spawning. Read around the Witcher reddit and saw people had a few fixes but none of them seemed to work for me. I could have sworn that CDPR fixed this a while ago but I still seem to be running into this bug.

Sorry if this question is common and has been answered already.

Unless I missed something, CDPR has completely ignored the Roach animation stutter every time it is mentioned. It's not going to be fixed.

Yea, no big surprise there. It definitely seems like they are avoiding this issue because they have no clue how to fix it. Which is startling coming from a group of developers that can produce a game this beautiful on such a large scale. The lack of acknowledgement of this problem has been pitiful to say the least.

Yea, no big surprise there. It definitely seems like they are avoiding this issue because they have no clue how to fix it. Which is startling coming from a group of developers that can produce a game this beautiful on such a large scale. The lack of acknowledgement of this problem has been pitiful to say the least.

Well if that isn't jumping to conclusions I don't know what is.... "It definitely seems like they are avoiding this issue because they have no clue how to fix it" Lol you guys kill me sometimes. What evidence suggests they don't know how to fix it over some other, more plausible, explanation? Such as that it's further down in the list of priorities than other bugs that are more game-breaking. Perhaps only a very few people have this issue? Perhaps this issue is caused by a mod conflict or outdated graphics drivers or some hardware incompatibility if you are referring to the issue being on pc... Among the countless other possible explanations, I just never understand why people tend to jump to the most negative possible conclusion they can lol

Looks very good, but can you please fix Npc's animation when they carrying boxes around, it looks like they're walking in air, please!...

- Add blood on Geralt's swords when fighting, it gives a lot of immersion,
- add quest filter in map window.

Thank you for continued support, can't get enough of The Witcher!...

- Yeah... that "walking in the air" animation has long existed. It's time to correct it, please!!!

- I'd like to see you CDPR guys correct that finisher animations where Geralt cut the enemies from behind and the upper part of the bodies are changed by generic bodies. The same kind of correction also should be applied on the decapitations, where the beard and hats disappear.

I hope the issue regarding merchants disappearing on the map in Novigrad, Oxenfurt, and other locations is still being looked into. Been happening since launch across all platforms for some.

I really doubt anyone at cdpr listens apart from moderators to these forums, but if any performance improvements involve graphical downgrades on the pc, could you please let us know.

Thanks.

QUEST:
  • Fixes an issue where players were unable to free the merchant during the Person in Distress event in the Claywich area.

GENERAL:
  • Preparatory features paving the way for the introduction of New Game + in the future.

At last the Claywitch merchant is being fixed!!! I can finally get my card collector trophy. Will the bandits respawn and drop a key or is the cage automatically open, o you have any more information?

Also New Game+ is exciting.

The next patch will be arriving quite soon. Please check the list of changes below.

Melitele bless you, Marcin.

Thanks for sharing!

PS: I can finally Login to the Forums with Edge on Win10 (could not in IE on Win8.1 for months!) :)

---------- Updated at 08:45 AM ----------

Please .....please
enlarge or add the option to increase the font of the text
Or just buy a magnifier glass or new glasses until it's fixed. :cool:

- Sorry, I know it can be a big Problem if Fonts are too small. Hope it can be fixed for everyone who has a Problem with it.

Last edited:
Hope it will come really soon, I missed like four achievements already and I am so close to finishing the game story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom