Patch 1.1

+
Why it takes so long to fix Takemura probelm.
Since they didn't fix other bugged quests/gigs and phone calls I'm starting to believe the reason is simsply they do not know what is wrong.

They can't do a small quick fix/workaround for this because if they do that for every bug, the game would become way to bloated. They need to fix the underlying problem in the scripting engine they use or double queue or stack or whatever they are useing to keep track of everything from phone calls to picking up loot and quest updates.

Why they are using the same queue for both missions, phone calls and loot is beyond me and very ineffective.
Since on my PS4 Pro if did some grinding and had like 15 weapons from each from 2 groups and picked it up I think it took 5-10 minutes before I stopped seeing "you recieved a new item"

Here is a tip to developer to instantly fix one thing that makes gigs and missions to bug out, disable the cybernetic malfunction after you met Jhonny. If this crap happens at same time as gig update it will bug out mostly, this happened to me about 5 times. Only way to fix is to load a save you made before skip time 24 hours so you get the malfunction and then do the gig.
So disable that annoying crap until you fixed the code and why does it happen in the first place?
There is no urgency the % only goes up in story missions you can spend a month in the map and your still alive.

How is that supposed to be immersive ? Oh you got one week to fix it, but nothing will happen until you start point of no return, it is so badly done.

Since 1.1, one scroll on my mouse wheel equals 2 scrolls in the UI so it skips over 1 item in the quickhack and phone lists.

This happens with every mouse I use.

I have changed scroll speed on Windows without any improvement.

Has anyone encountered this bug too?

For me Cyberpunk 2077 started to crash random after Patch 1.1 on my PC. Never had this many crashes before and played 60+ hours before Patch 1.1. It's crashing almost on every play, sometimes after 10 minutes or 20 minutes. I stopped and I play different game now, as I could not stand the crashes and starting the game all over again and again.

Crashes mostly when traveling the city on bike and using "Show Map" on controller (long button press) when riding (using it all the time, as the minimap zoom is too much close). But it crashes even just traveling the city without using Show Map while riding. The game just freezes and crashes to desktop. Sometimes not even "Flatlined" dialog is shown, as the Crash Reporting tool is also crashing, as can bee seen in Windows Event reporting.

Things I already tried:
  • verified all game files (Steam)
  • reverted to nvidia driver 460.89
  • installed newest nvidia driver 461.40
  • restared PC several times after each driver install
  • disabled all overlay including Steam overlay and MSI Afterburner. No ther HW monitoring is running. I do not use Discord or other chat tools.
  • made sure there is no overclocking or downclocking on any components
  • turned off all other running programs, browsers, antivirus, firewall
  • made sure at least 8 GB of RAM is free before running the game
One possible cause could be latest Windows 10 updates from January 2021. No other games I tried crashed however. The only game crashing is Cyberpunk 2077 after Patch 1.1. I cannot revert back to 1.06.

My specs Ryzen 3700X, KFA2 RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR4, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium sound card, SSD drives only. Windows 10 v2004 (not willing to upgrade to 20H2 anytime soon).

Anyone else having this crashes after Patch 1.1 and possibly connected to using "Show Map" button or while riding the citiy?

Last edited:
Hello, I had a bug in the quest "New turn", namely when you come to the door with Malstremovites the script does not start and I cannot talk to Doom Dum, hotfixes of this bug have already been released, but nothing has changed after that. I went through a lot of quests after that and finished the game, so I would not want to go back to the old save.

For me Cyberpunk 2077 started to crash random after Patch 1.1 on my PC. Never had this many crashes before and played 60+ hours before Patch 1.1. It's crashing almost on every play, sometimes after 10 minutes or 20 minutes. I stopped and I play different game now, as I could not stand the crashes and starting the game all over again and again.

Crashes mostly when traveling the city on bike and using "Show Map" on controller (long button press) when riding (using it all the time, as the minimap zoom is too much close). But it crashes even just traveling the city without using Show Map while riding. The game just freezes and crashes to desktop. Sometimes not even "Flatlined" dialog is shown, as the Crash Reporting tool is also crashing, as can bee seen in Windows Event reporting.

Things I already tried:
  • verified all game files (Steam)
  • reverted to nvidia driver 460.89
  • installed newest nvidia driver 461.40
  • restared PC several times after each driver install
  • disabled all overlay including Steam overlay and MSI Afterburner. No ther HW monitoring is running. I do not use Discord or other chat tools.
  • made sure there is no overclocking or downclocking on any components
  • turned off all other running programs, browsers, antivirus, firewall
  • made sure at least 8 GB of RAM is free before running the game
One possible cause could be latest Windows 10 updates from January 2021. No other games I tried crashed however. The only game crashing is Cyberpunk 2077 after Patch 1.1. I cannot revert back to 1.06.

My specs Ryzen 3700X, KFA2 RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR4, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium sound card, SSD drives only. Windows 10 v2004 (not willing to upgrade to 20H2 anytime soon).

Anyone else having this crashes after Patch 1.1 and possibly connected to using "Show Map" button or while riding the citiy?
Try to change on device manager: the IDE ATA/API controllers from amd to Standard SATA AHCI and try the same thing with the storage controllers from amd to standard..... also i recommend you to upgrade windows 10, every nvidia & amd upgrades need windows 10 upgrades too. Ryzen have a problem with SATA, change it and maybe your crash will be fixed.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
It's been two days the patch is still downloading and I have had the game for over a month and haven't gotten past customization without it crashing. I'm hoping one the patch actually finishes I can finally play the game. I have refunded as I excited about getting this game for so long I want to give it a chance. I have a gaming pc and I have no problem playing any games on it so I know it's not that. I'm hoping whenever the heck the patch actually finishes I will finally be able to play the game. But if not I will sadly have to get a refund.

Christ, what is wrong with the Takemura bugg? I've tried everything to make him start talking in the holocall but to no avail and frankly going back to a previous save at Wakako is a no go as it is hours and hours back in my gameplay. Fix this will 'ya...

Christ, what is wrong with the Takemura bugg? I've tried everything to make him start talking in the holocall but to no avail and frankly going back to a previous save at Wakako is a no go as it is hours and hours back in my gameplay. Fix this will 'ya...
Hotfix is available

My specs Ryzen 3700X, KFA2 RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR4, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium sound card, SSD drives only. Windows 10 v2004 (not willing to upgrade to 20H2 anytime soon)....
You expect them to support older versions of Windows?
Go to your mobo support page check if there is new bios, do same for your gpu. Update bios for both. Warning: do this only if you know how to do this, take shots on your mobile of all of your mobo settings to restore them
Welcome to the PC

Good to see the update (PC here) but it concerns me a bit that almost none of the gameplay glitches were addressed like NPCs getting stuck on stairs, traffic randomly being stopped and backed up, limited number of NPC population characters (twins walking around all over the map), many, many quests issues like Panam facing 180° from her keyboard, phones, rifles, cigarettes all floating in the air around the NPC that's supposed to be holding them, T-posing while riding your motorcycles, etc.

It tells me just how unbaked the game really was when released. They really, really have their work cut out for them. God's speed.

If you have access to the save editor, you can mark items as quest so they cant be deleted or removed. Double click on the neoprene suit in the editor, (under inventory button). It should show two options. One will be "is quest item", second will be "is not unequipable", check thats its not ticked, you can untick and save your game. PS make a backup save first for testing purposes.View attachment 11158649

Oh i just realised your on stadia?

Have been thinking to download save-game from google and use save-game editor on pc so I can continue on pc instead but according to CP2077 documentation it's not compatible. Just have to contiune play at current state to max level and wait.

(PC player) I'm suddenly getting the Takemura phone call glitch after the patch too. Sigh. First actually game breaking glitch I've run into. I don't even know how to roll back the versions, so I guess I'll wait until the next hotfix.
Happened to me a couple days ago and it sucks so bad. Ive tried literally everything i can imagine and the only option is to restart game or wait for them to patch hopefully

Old fat PS4 here (but with external USB harddrive)
Patch 1.1 fixed Delamain cabs for me and I am grateful for that. Realy! For me it was a gameblocker. I had one bugged cab and was trying not to bug others so I was avoiding large part of Night City, just to not trigger silent phones from Delamain. After patch I could get back to playing. Thank you CDPR for that.

But...
I have just finished all the cabs. I went to the Delamain HQ to complete the quest and I had to talk to the black screen without voice and image. Sure, I can finish the quest (V is talking to the wall like some madman), but I would really like to hear what Delamain has to say...

Never before I have seen sooooo many hovering objects. Sure, you could find some before 1.1 but not in that amount! Pedestrians walking in the air, my motocycle riding few centimeters over ground... jeez. What is happening here?

I haven't had any _terrible_ performance issues before. After "optimizations" in 1.1, now I have. When I stop sprinting it pushes me two steps back. It is like playing some MMO when you have lags... Very annoying. Somebody already mentioned that Ping hack, when there are a lot of interactable objects around, leads to a huge fps drop. It's not only PC issue. On PS4 it's not a frame drop but a total freeze.

And yes, the game still crashes on PS4 (although, it happens not so often and I can live with that).

Top Bottom