Patch 1.1

+
Wow this game is becoming a real joke!
They are only fixing their already garbage buggy game.
This Game has NO AI!
They told everyone lies about that every NPC would have a unique day/night cycle.
They just spawn despawn 50M from your position.

You worked 8 YEARS on this game and you can't even develop an AI.
There is no excuse!
And now your are just fixing some minor bs that won't change a goddamn thing.
You guys won't even say something about the AI.
Like guys we gonna fix that and we gonna put all the stuff in the game we have promised.

NOOOOOOOOOO you money hungry studio will release a DLC and charge people 60 euro get more money.
I curse the money I gave to this game!
May you never ever have joy with all the money you recieved for this game!

After updating, when I try to load the game it says that it flatlined and I play on a PC that has had no problems like this...or at least this severe lately since I loaded the game.

I tried to use the cloud but everytime i try to use it it won't let me in, So I am trying to get out of it because i can't use it anyway :/
Post automatically merged:

Also I am trying to find the down load site to download the patches.
Where are they :(

NOOOOOOOOOO you money hungry studio will release a DLC and charge people 60 euro get more money.
They promised free DLC.

Also maybe they fixed underlying bugs, optimize things that we don't see. That consume much more time, but later is going to be better/easier. I'm too angry over not fixing Red Prophet and GIG:Shark, but we need to understand, they were not adding content and not fixing minor issues, they worked on engine and deep things.
Also there is slowdown, because game, highly hungry to resources - should run acceptable on varietes of platforms.

If you look into patch notes, there is usual 1.07 patch/fix, but we don't know what/how much they done to things lying deeper.

Yes, we paid not for beta-testing... But there are millions of euros, investors and etc And developers/studios are forced to release unfinished product not by their own will.
Some pushed games survive (i think Cyberpunk will survive), some not.

With patch 1.1 I just got a black screen and none of the menus, inventory, or the load, save menu works, and the consumption of Ram memory rises from 8GB to 15GB playing at 4096 x 2160 30hz Intel -Nvidia ... in the Rhythm of the Night mission after killing the Netrunner and connecting to the next point that the mission asks for, the whole game crashed and only one soldier was heard, please fix it.

I was Fine Until 1.1...

Yes I really was. Playing in 1080p was just fine. Ryzen 5 3600 & rx5500xt 8gb. Been playing the hell out of it. 200+ hours according to Steam and no, I don't have a life.
Oh sure my dick was showing half way through my first playthrough. Also T posing through the roof of my car naked was hilarious but hey, I was a Bethesda fanboy for years. Look what I've already managed to put with.
But now.... I still T pose through the car. I don't show my dick but you know why I've started doing?

Crashing! Not to the main or the desktop but the entire PC shuts down and restarts.
Checked for updates to the card or windows haven't had any since 1.1.
It's not a thermal issue. The CPU never hits over mid 60s and the GPU runs around 76 at the hottest, maybe 77c.

SO I guess I'll take a break and let them fix this mess. Maybe by then they can add back some content like the transit system instead of the lazy ass fast travel system....but I digress. I guess I could use a break. Eh, see ya later.

Can you please add an option for

SKIPPING BRAINDANCE sequences?

They are preventing me from wanting to replay the game, and I avoid questlines which force them on me.

I do not like that they remove player control and agency. If I think I have enough info, I should be able to quit the BD and work with what I have, not scrounge around looking for some tiny, easily missed thing. This is just wasting my time and not letting me play the game the way I choose.

So, please add an option to skip to the next plot point with the journal updated and the BD complete.

Thanks!

This for the love of god at least let us skip the first two that is tutorials if we done them already.

Just fast forward until he puts away his touchpad and scan that.
Ignore anything they say.
Now reset to beginning.
Fast forward in heat signature track until you can scan the safe.
Exit BD.

Picked this up from a speedrunner ;)
Post automatically merged:

I was Fine Until 1.1...

Yes I really was. Playing in 1080p was just fine. Ryzen 5 3600 & rx5500xt 8gb. Been playing the hell out of it. 200+ hours according to Steam and no, I don't have a life.
Oh sure my dick was showing half way through my first playthrough. Also T posing through the roof of my car naked was hilarious but hey, I was a Bethesda fanboy for years. Look what I've already managed to put with.
But now.... I still T pose through the car. I don't show my dick but you know why I've started doing?

Crashing! Not to the main or the desktop but the entire PC shuts down and restarts.
Checked for updates to the card or windows haven't had any since 1.1.
It's not a thermal issue. The CPU never hits over mid 60s and the GPU runs around 76 at the hottest, maybe 77c.

SO I guess I'll take a break and let them fix this mess. Maybe by then they can add back some content like the transit system instead of the lazy ass fast travel system....but I digress. I guess I could use a break. Eh, see ya later.

Evein on PS4 Pro it was fine until 1.1 sure it crashed every 2-3 hours but at least it looked great and even fps could be low it never took 5+ seconds to get gun out. There could be a delay sometimes but then also more or less whole game was like slowmo.

Now it looks so bad in places and screen often go blinding bright or if evning it goes pich black, very sad.

Wow this game is becoming a real joke!
They are only fixing their already garbage buggy game.
This Game has NO AI!
They told everyone lies about that every NPC would have a unique day/night cycle.
They just spawn despawn 50M from your position.

You worked 8 YEARS on this game and you can't even develop an AI.
There is no excuse!
And now your are just fixing some minor bs that won't change a goddamn thing.
You guys won't even say something about the AI.
Like guys we gonna fix that and we gonna put all the stuff in the game we have promised.

I curse the money I gave to this game!
May you never ever have joy with all the money you recieved for this game!
Dude...

You are misinformed. So much, so that it makes my hair stand up. Go and inform yourself. And I dont mean to bash or anything.

Edit: I wasnt clear enough. I mean the fact that you rant about missing content in this thread and that you think the dlc is not free...

I was really hoping to see something about scanning not working which has prevented my progress in multiple quests.
If using mouse and you can't scan, CP2077 has an issue with Logitech mice. From https://www.gameskinny.com/4nb1y/cyberpunk-2077-mouse-scroll-wheel-middle-mouse-button-fix:

• Go to the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Logishrd\LogiOptions\devices\ directory and search for the folder containing your device profile. It will be a five digital string of letters and numbers.
  • Look for a .xml file in the folder titled [profile].xml, open it with a text editor like Notepad or WordPad
  • Find the line of code that reads:
    • fn_controlid rawxy="1" actiongroup7="win8nav2" actiongroup8="win8nav2" rawwheel="0" group="3" groupmask="7" id="0x0052" reprogrammable="true" type="mouse" taskidlist="middleButtonTaskList2" gestureidlist="othersGestureidList" actiongrouplist="win8NavList" actiongroup="virtualdesktop"
  • Below it will be another line where you'll add the command divert="0", so it reads like this:
    • task class="mouseclick" divert="0" id="0x003a"
  • Save the file.
Worked flawlessly for me, with no downsides.

If using mouse and you can't scan, CP2077 has an issue with Logitech mice. From https://www.gameskinny.com/4nb1y/cyberpunk-2077-mouse-scroll-wheel-middle-mouse-button-fix:

Worked flawlessly for me, with no downsides.
Unfortunately I am not using a mouse. My hands hurt too much to use one so I use a gamepad. Hopefully your fix can help others though.
My issue is I can scan everything in the game normally except when I need to scan clues for a quest, like the BD in Disasterpiece for example, the clues just won't register as being scanned.

Please give me back the draw distance from before..´. Thank you in advance...

I dont see how the new draw distance doesnt create a communitywide outcry... I want CDPR to see and acknowledge it.

The game still crashes on my PS5, game still has an abundance of bugs (many of which I've recorded), hardly any noticeable patches here. CDPR, when will I get my advertised PS5/XSX versions of the game? I'm still disappointed.

The game still crashes on my PS5, game still has an abundance of bugs (many of which I've recorded), hardly any noticeable patches here. CDPR, when will I get my advertised PS5/XSX versions of the game? I'm still disappointed.

According to their roadmap these versions will be released sometime in the 2nd half of 2021.

Gig : "Breaking news" is bugged. Can't install tracker since there is no vehicle to install it on

Also Beast in me is bugged. Don't get the other car

Also Colby CX410 Butte did not spawn at the movie set. I assume the company claimed it back (clues in the shards that company property should be handed back to the company). Not sure if this is a bug or part of the story

Last edited:
Ok lets go release a hotfix where cars and npcs dont spawn or disappear in close proximity and its good. Just do it, now. And maybe adjust the 2d car models in the distance a bit no biggy just do it :)

Last edited:
9. I started the game again today.
10. Game crashed after 7 minutes of gameplay - I was trying to loot a body in the Clouds bathroom, but instead of looting V decided he wants to see himself in the mirror that was behind me aaaand I got a crash.

Today was a good day. What is life?

Patch 1.1 - Day 3

11. I updated GPU driver.
12. Started the game.
13. Finished Doll house mission.
14. Game crashed after 20 minutes of gameplay when I was exiting the Clouds building.

Progress.

Top Bottom