Patch 1.2 available!

+
foumarc said:
We can't walk in OST view... :'(Thank anyway for the work CDP
Yeah but THE MAIN issues were finally resolved, and definitely will improve game play.I'm sure the walking in all the views will be available eventually, we just have to be patient. We could probably do it ourself when the modding toolset thingymaboba is released. 8)

SirToejam said:
PS: Do I need to uninstall the 1.1a patch before installing this or just go straight to the upgrade?
nope, just run the patch from anywhere on your system; it will figure out where you installed the game and fix 'er right up.
Thanks a lot for your reply bro! Happy downloading now!!! Cheers!!!

Walk in OST viewI thought there was a big waiting about this fix.. :( And I thought it was simple to do it.. We 've not been heard by CDP... little deception...

nhtmax said:
PS: Do I need to uninstall the 1.1a patch before installing this or just go straight to the upgrade?
You can install this without having 1.1 upgrade :). Just go for it bro:)

W00T! Christmas is saved... I have something to play without long loading times :DThanks guys. But one Question:Why do you want us to DL over 100MB again? I would prefer a small Patch from 1.1a to 1.2....rya.

I cannot install it: when I run TheWitcherPatch.1.2.0.1160(314).exe this message box comes back and the .exe will shut itself down few seconds later:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (135)PAPP:pVENDOR:pGUID:$@WindowsXP Service Pack 2 (2600) IE 7.0.6000.16574
I have rather a common system, no fancy things to generate problems: AMD Athlon 64, Windows XP SP2 with all updates, .NET framework 2 and 3 with all updates, etc. And the game is patched with the 1.1a patch so far.Since the error message shows the line 135 in setup.cpp generating the error I hope someone will handle this properly and rapidly.Thanks.

Top Bottom