Patch 1.2 available!

+
Great, thx and happy christmas :pJust a good download in france (but it's multilangage) ftp://clubicvisiteur34864:1198172736@ftpclubic21.clubic.com/temp-clubic-rx1416/patch/the_witcher_patch_v1.2_multi-langues_197888.exe

Megamat said:
Great, thx and happy christmas :pJust a good download in france (but it's multilangage) ftp://clubicvisiteur34864:1198172736@ftpclubic21.clubic.com/temp-clubic-rx1416/patch/the_witcher_patch_v1.2_multi-langues_197888.exe
Thanks dam fast, 2Mb/s.... for the first half, seems people rushed to it, guy stop now use this url I'm downloading. ;DEDIT : Ok download finished, guys you can use this url now. :p

Okay, now what I would like to know is how do I download the newest patch of the witcher?When I trie to download it I'm supposed to give a username and a password but it seems that the once I use in this forums aren't good enough so please help...

LuckyCarbon said:
No bug fix for when you double click create a potion it uses the materials but fails to increase the quantity in your inventory? :(This happens to me all the time, especially (perhaps only) when creating White Gull. My best guess is this is related to the secondary properties of the potion not matching up so it's not allowing the stacking of the potions. However it doesn't add a new stack to my inventory either, it just disappears.
This happen to me a lot too.... when I don't quote that a White Gull is used to make the new White Gull. ;D

Ah... excellent! Good work team!Cant wait to try it.im getting 1.30 at action trip mirror now ;D...oh goody, goody....

Greetings! :)Thank you for the patch, I wish the development team Merry Christmas, and to get some rest! :) ;) ;DWe need them strong for the future. :) Thank you, Menicus_grm.

Leave some room for me... I will try to download it when i have time.... The patch brought fate back in people hearts, they are coming back but those who didn't work to fix computer problems are now having issues and, flooing my email.... LOL !!

FlutterGirl said:
HiHave installed the new patch but i have got just after the Witcher Medallion screen , i have two images ,one looks like the castle at the start and not sure what the other is, no menu but some writing in a language i don't know, any help please?
What do you have there: Regedit - > Local Machine - > Software - > CD Projekt Red - > The Witcher - > LanguageThere should be something between {1,2,...,6}, I think.

mmike said:
I cannot install it: when I run TheWitcherPatch.1.2.0.1160(314).exe this message box comes back and the .exe will shut itself down few seconds later:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (135)PAPP:pVENDOR:pGUID:$@WindowsXP Service Pack 2 (2600) IE 7.0.6000.16574
I have rather a common system, no fancy things to generate problems: AMD Athlon 64, Windows XP SP2 with all updates, .NET framework 2 and 3 with all updates, etc. And the game is patched with the 1.1a patch so far.Since the error message shows the line 135 in setup.cpp generating the error I hope someone will handle this properly and rapidly.Thanks.

Similar Error here just with Vista 64see attached Screenshot

One thing that haven't been reflect in the patch note, there is now a switch to bypass the system req.-dontForceMinReqs

Yay! for the patch.Thank You.Re-installing The Witcher and starting a new game.

Thx for the updaTE, BUT DOWNLOAD SPEED IS TERRIBLE, I would like a torrent download as a complement please!!!

I have dowloaded the patch, I was playing for two hours, and when I got out of the crypt of cemetry of Wyzima... The game crashed T.TI have Windows Vista 32bits and I was not playing in full screen mod... If anyone has a solution...(Sorry for my bad english... I'm french ;D)

Top Bottom