Patch 1.2 — Development Update

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I was thinking of doing it... now I simply will.

Looking at the world these days, lockdown, all kinds of other BS going on, I shall wait patently in my little room till the goodies drop!
CP77_R3_VonBed.jpg

thanks for finally communicating. Still, I really hope the patch is worth the delay and we will see some significant improvements.
And given we will have to wait this long, I hope you will include some actual new content, because if not, we'll be stuck with the incomplete base game we got in December for three months and that would be frankly unacceptable.

I realize I'm somewhat bitter, but second half of March is reaaaally late, especially since we still don't have ANY information about future content DLC and expansions. Can't you update your roadmap at this point and add a few more details?

TBH, that was to be expected, with the hack and considering that the first patch was very lacklustre in regard to what it actually fixed.

I also don't want your already overworked devs to suffer even more.
What I need aren't fixes in record time, what I need is a clear commitment and for you to explain what you will actually fix, which features will be overhauled, and which missing ones will be added.
Stuff like actual meaningful reputation, transmogrification, maybe more active NPCs, but at least a fixed AI for cops and gangs and car drivers. I wanna know if any of this will actually happen.
Whether you wanna go the No Man's Sky route and slowly turn the game into what you told us it would be, or if you're just gonna fix the bugs and make it run stable.

I know I'm shocked. The problem here is the "released when ready" vibe they have going on this thing, like I'm going to believe that anyway.

Look I'm sorry about the hack and I know it's legit, but lets be honest even if the hack didn't happen this patch would have been delayed. The hack is just a convenient excuse to lean upon.

The other thing that worries me here, is if you're going to delay the patch to be "ready" then it better not add any game breaking bugs like your other previous patches have.

It's really convenient how every time CDPR breaks a promise, something happens they can use as an excuse as to why they failed to meet the deadline. Can't wait for the next story for why they miss their next deadline.

tbh I also don't really understand how the hack could have directly influence working on the patch? I mean, not all the code the devs are currently working with was hacked, or was it? And apparently they were able to regain access to the hacked data faily quickly, so I don't really understand. Anyone have any ideas?

Seems like the attack was a good screen to delay the patch. Given how far back its delayed, its pretty clear it wouldn't have been ready in February anyways.

Oh wells. Anyways, it kind of sad to see so many people clamoring and rejoicing over basic communication. We really are at the bottom of the barrel with CDPR.

Apologies for sounding so negative and cynical. Its just kind of how I see the situation. Im just hoping my xbone version will be playable next patch. Fingers crossed. See ya then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom