Patch 1.31 - Update version only GOTY Editon?

+
Agree.

Furthermore we asked many time to add option for cycle between 3 main menu animations (base, hos and Baw). Now the buyer of the GOTY have this feature while old and loyal users (like me) that purchased game + expansion pass at day one does not have this feature.
I am disappointed.

me too, its unfair
plus i bought normal w3 prima eguide but now they re-released an "complete edition guide"? i mean why??? they didnt updated guide with dlc content now they re-released? im SO MUCH DISAPPOINTED :(
and "Rafal_Jaki" says its contentwise same but apparently its not... if it were same we would have goty label on steam and more importantly patch 1.31

Last edited:
and "Rafal_Jaki" says its contentwise same but apparently its not... if it were same we would have goty label on steam and more importantly patch 1.31

it is the same content wise
you dont have new quests or anything.
At least, i dont consider different scripts, main menu as additional content

it is the same content wise
you dont have new quests or anything.
At least, i dont consider different scripts, main menu as additional content

The possibility to choose the menu animation is an additional content for me. It's a feature that I have asked several times. It would be nice if at the owner of base game+expansion pass was automatically added the GOTY to their GOG/Steam library

The possibility to choose the menu animation is an additional content for me. It's a feature that I have asked several times. It would be nice if at the owner of base game+expansion pass was automatically added the GOTY to their GOG/Steam library

if you could choose it then yeah.
But it's chosen randomly, you cant choose it.

Oh no you don't, personally i think is badly implemented...is random, no kind of selection of any type (it will be awesome if the menu change to the respective expansion once you start one or stay in the default depending of the last save). Also it mess with the mods that have a menu in my end.

So I think that if there will be next patch 1.4 in the future, we will get it and GOTY users NOT ! It will be justice.

:fuss:

Last edited:
Top Bottom