Patch 4.0 Deck Validation Error

+
I managed to play a couple of games with a deck that I had not edited since the update. That worked, but then I switched the leader skin (to the only other one that is now available to me, for some reason) and I'm back to the 'validation error' message.

I managed to play a couple of games with a deck that I had not edited since the update. That worked, but then I switched the leader skin (to the only other one that is now available to me, for some reason) and I'm back to the 'validation error' message.
But does this deck have some single copy of a bronze? I made a new one, haven't changed the leader, and it still doesn't work

Same issue here. I can use previously saved decks but obviously these decks lack the new expansion cards.

DRK3

Forum veteran
We went from 4.0.0 to 4.0.1 real fast...

Lets hope they fixed both huge problems, of deck errors and leader skins not available.

After iron judgement update on ps4 i see :"deck validation error," but training works fine i know about hot fix but it doesn't work.

when will you fix the error????? (spare cards are constantly added to the deck) And because of this there is a constant error when searching for the game! And generally run updates with such serious flaws-it's too much. I can't play until I reserve food - thus I can't play using food completely. The same error occurs if there are more than 2 special cards in the hand.

I think console version unsupported right now no preorder pack, no fix, maybe dev need abandon console gwent.

Still experiencing the error on PS4. I think it’s irrelevant to me as the end user what is causing it or which cards to exclude from decks as a workaround. I expect a fully functional product.

Not sure if it's me but I have yet to be able to play a match. Deck builder keeps adding extra cards to my decks when I remove them I get validation error then iit adds extra cards again

I was getting this error this morning and still am now at day two. Keeps adding extra bronzes which put me over in provisions. I remove them and then it adds them again. Ps4 pro

Last edited by a moderator:
The hotfix should have solved the issue. I've seen streamers playing the game without any problems. Make sure the game version is 4.0.1 and/or try to reinstall the game and manually remove the following folders (back up your Thronebreaker save games before that!):
  1. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CDProjektRED"
  2. "C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED"

I talk about console version ps4 and Xbox.
Post automatically merged:

Official info about console version hot fix.

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_131918.jpg
    IMG_20191003_131918.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Top Bottom