Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

+
Listen to this. I have waited for five days and not a reply of any kind. I e-mail the Support and no reply, even automatic reply of any kind.
If the reply would just tell me that the code is all passed over, then I would be so so so tilted.
I admire CDPR but the handle to the code redeem seems irresponsible.

What @sorglos said.

Send a PM to Lilayah (http://forums.cdprojektred.com/members/3220942-Lilayah) and he/she will resolve it. Marcin also replies very quickly.

Listen to this. I have waited for five days and not a reply of any kind. I e-mail the Support and no reply, even automatic reply of any kind.
If the reply would just tell me that the code is all passed over, then I would be so so so tilted.
I admire CDPR but the handle to the code redeem seems irresponsible.

There is no automatic reply from our support when you are sending a ticket. We will look for contact from you in support mailboxes tomorrow at work. Still, how did you contact support, which platform in the support form you selected?

In any case if within five days you received no email with a code from redeemgwent.com (btw, it's a completely different system from the one used for support tickets) it might mean your email was bounced. We adjusted SMTP settings two days ago to avoid this kind of issues. Could you submit your request once again, if you want to do it today already, please use a different email address and in your first name add your nickname from forums.

And Lilayah may also help but doing what I advised above may be faster, as to investigate we need to be at work where we will be in about 12 hours.

There is no automatic reply from our support when you are sending a ticket. We will look for contact from you in support mailboxes tomorrow at work. Still, how did you contact support, which platform in the support form you selected?

In any case if within five days you received no email with a code from redeemgwent.com (btw, it's a completely different system from the one used for support tickets) it might mean your email was bounced. We adjusted SMTP settings two days ago to avoid this kind of issues. Could you submit your request once again, if you want to do it today already, please use a different email address and in your first name add your nickname from forums.

And Lilayah may also help but doing what I advised above may be faster, as to investigate we need to be at work where we will be in about 12 hours.

Thank you. I just need any of you to say something to me.
I have resubmitted my info in redeemgwent.com, with forum name added and a new gmail address.
I have contacted Marcin two days ago and lilayah yesterday and haven't got the reply yet.
Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.
I didn't mean to be outrageous, just waited a bit too long for the communication.

I have a question for anyone familar with how Jinx and the redeemgwent program works -I received my code, I selected both Gwetn decks, I needed to create an account first, that iw ehn i noticed at the top "Grants access to the Witcher 3: Blood and Wine exclusive Gwent deck." on the left it still has both Gwent decks ready for purchase, now, I only took a picture of my digital receipt for BaW, could this be causing the issue? Is it supposed to say "Grants access to the Witcher 3: Blood and Wine exclusive Gwent deck.and Hearts of Stone exclusive Gwent deck" ??? :hope:

Thank you. I just need any of you to say something to me.
I have resubmitted my info in redeemgwent.com, with forum name added and a new gmail address.
I have contacted Marcin two days ago and lilayah yesterday and haven't got the reply yet.
Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.
I didn't mean to be outrageous, just waited a bit too long for the communication.

It's ok, I can totally understand being enthusiastic about the card sets ;) I hope you get your code soon.

And the sure-fire way to get support is via the contact form I linked earlier, we usually don't work during the weekends though, I'm here in my free time atm. Anyway, Lilayah will address the redeemgwent.com-related requests as soon as she can act about them and that means tomorrow at work.

EDIT: It seems like Lilayah didn't receive a PM from you, maybe for some reason it didn't get sent?

Last edited:
I have a question for anyone familar with how Jinx and the redeemgwent program works -I received my code, I selected both Gwetn decks, I needed to create an account first, that iw ehn i noticed at the top "Grants access to the Witcher 3: Blood and Wine exclusive Gwent deck." on the left it still has both Gwent decks ready for purchase, now, I only took a picture of my digital receipt for BaW, could this be causing the issue? Is it supposed to say "Grants access to the Witcher 3: Blood and Wine exclusive Gwent deck.and Hearts of Stone exclusive Gwent deck" ??? :hope:

If you like you can select both sets based on the code you received after submitting a picture of your digital receipt for BaW :)

EDIT: Please contact our support if you experience problems with ordering both sets at the same time.

Last edited:
Expansion Pass owners and the Blood and Wine Gwent Decks

I'm wondering if Expansion Pass owners will be able to purchase the new gwent decks separatley from the Blood and Wine expansion like we could with the Hearts of Stone Expansion?

If you like you can select both sets based on the code you received after submitting a picture of your digital receipt for BaW :)

EDIT: Please contact our support if you experience problems with ordering both sets at the same time.
Thanks! I have the first set already so that shouldn't be an issue.

EDIT: OOP's quoted wrong post. lol Anyway my code request has been sent along with my proof screenshot. :)

Last edited:
It's ok, I can totally understand being enthusiastic about the card sets ;) I hope you get your code soon.

And the sure-fire way to get support is via the contact form I linked earlier, we usually don't work during the weekends though, I'm here in my free time atm. Anyway, Lilayah will address the redeemgwent.com-related requests as soon as she can act about them and that means tomorrow at work.

EDIT: It seems like Lilayah didn't receive a PM from you, maybe for some reason it didn't get sent?

It seems I didn't sent out the PM to Lilayah, I just sent one again. Thank you for telling me.

Hey guys,

Those that already contacted me via PM, please check your mailboxes :)
If you still haven't receive your code, psst me and we will get it sorted!

Good day. I've sent a proof maybe 4 days ago and still nothing. When I tried to send it again I got "email already exists in our database" message.

Hey again. Got the code, but no link though. Where to enter it ?

---------- Updated at 12:24 PM ----------

Damn..when I saw 20$ total price for both sets I was soooo glad. Wanted to make myself a birthday gift...but when I proceed to 77-107€ delivery...well...to say I disappointed is to say nothing literally. Is delivery available only from San Diego USA ? I live in Ukraine and such money is a huge for our country..

Thanks again cdpr. Fast forward a year and the harm from microsoft money has been undone. I hope your ps4 sales are strong, and your pc sales continue into eternity.

Just opened my physical blood & wine expansion and I noticed these four tokens are included

What are these tokens used for in the gwent game?

---------- Updated at 04:38 PM ----------

Never mind... just fount this :)

That explains it :)

I've got a problem. I received my blood and wine cards from game stop. The northern realms had leader cards but nilfgaard didnt. Is this normal? Cause it's not really fair for playing.

---------- Updated at 10:27 PM ----------

Hey I got that too, but my nilfgaard deck doesn't have any leader cards. Does yours?

For those that missed out on the blood and wine decks

I made a POST with a link to an dutch seller that still sells alot of boxed copies for the pc version.
Hope that some that missed out on these can still enjoy the northern realms and nilfgaard decks!

Top Bottom