Playstation 4 Framerate topic

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down.

If your so upset, take a break and play another game for a bit. Not fair to yourself to be angry all the time. Also, if your really wanting a version of the witcher that plays with high fps and visuals, a console version is not for you. I would suggest you take your gaming over into PC because your only going to punish yourself game after game with consoles and their terrible fps.

And honestly, your over sensitive to the fps. Its not as bad as you and the others are portraying it to be, and its really tiring to read post after post after post from you about how "f'd up CDPR is", how "mad you are about fps" and how "they need to fix it now" . I think they got the message 100+ post ago, if anything be mad at Sony for certification taking weeks because the fps topic is rather old now and I have no doubt CDPR has addressed it, just waiting on consoles.

I could care less about the fps because im still playing the game having fun but dear god I hope they do something soon for you guys because the constant bickering needs to end.

You must be joking :) are you serious about your words? I do love Witcher series ( played the first two Witchers on PC ) and i also do love the books, but i bought PS4 version as i moved to that platform from PC. Also i believe that W3 has what it takes to become a game of the year.. i really do.

BUT, the performance issues are very very real, they are out there and when one reaches Velen area, it gets unacceptable. The bog, Novigrad, raining.. it is ruining this game for a great deal of people. This is a very bad work from CDPR and completely their mistake.

We payed solid money for the game, in my case ( Czech Republic ), i did pay 1700,- czech crowns, so that equals to 70 USD or 62 EUR.. its not a cheap game and having around 20 FPS on key areas and usually struggling bellow 30FPS ( daylight, clear sky, no fires etc. is exception ) is completely unacceptable.

If you believe that this is acceptable for PS4 customers, then you are out of your mind.

My opinion is that if they are not able to come up with some quick solution related to their coding techniques etc. then they need to start with downgrade to 900p just like in Xbox One and then degrade the special effects.. yeah, its painful, but its better outcome then having the game in current state. IT IS.. i also put the game on hold and iam willing to wait couple of weeks, but if they do not solve this within a month or something, they are done in terms of PS4, literally done, because people are stopping their playing, it is that bad, my friend and also couple of colleagues from work did the same thing independently on my opinion. It is a big mess and game should have not passed certification.

They should better come up with something, so please be so kind and stop writing irrational emails, blaming paying customers for complaining. You would not want to drive a car with stuttering engine, which is not able to maintain speed or accelerate properly.. right? so PS4 customers will not play a game struggling around 20 - 30 FPS, plain and simple.

@Frostdildo222 Who are you? WitcherDK? You join today and your first post is in a PS4 support thread, 8 pages into a topic on FPS you take my statement and flame me for it? lol....Seems interesting to me. But whatever? You twisted my statement and turned it against me because I said that I can still play the game. I am out of this thread. Pointless and caustic. Have a good day though, really. Sorry your so upset. Anyways. Off to go play Witcher 3 and kill me some monsters. Fun stuff!

PS. Who is this 666Alastor666 guy who always red points WitcherDK yet never says a damn thing? lol

Last edited:
Who are you? WitcherDK? You join today and your first post is in a PS4 support thread, 8 pages into a topic on FPS you take my statement and flame me for it? lol....Seems interesting to me. But whatever? You twisted my statement and turned it against me because I said that I can still play the game. I am out of this thread. Pointless and caustic. Have a good day though, really. Sorry your so upset. Anyways. Off to go play Witcher 3 and kill me some monsters. Fun stuff!

PS. Who is this 666Alastor666 guy who always red points WitcherDK yet never says a damn thing? lol

I joined today ? are you on something ? and what does it matter when and why i joined in the first place ?

whats in it to you ?

you must have some kind of hidden power since you dont think 20 fps is bad ( it must be the special japanese thing) ::look:

and to answer your last question about alastor666 it could be someone who agrees with what i say

like alot of other people do.

Last edited:
I am out of this thread. Pointless and caustic. Have a good day though, really. Sorry your so upset. Anyways. Off to go play Witcher 3 and kill me some monsters. Fun stuff!

you should have never joined this thread if your game runs so perfect as you claim it to be, nub. Yet we see you posting your lies all over this forum. Ps4 fps sucks and needs to be fixed.

/thread

you should have never joined this thread if your game runs so perfect as you claim it to be, nub. Yet we see you posting your lies all over this forum. Ps4 fps sucks and needs to be fixed.

/thread

You are so right ! he is full of it ( i honestly think he is a troll)

Blah blah blah I am forum manboy god.. RAWR! Your stupid, along with everyone else who still plays Witcher 3 on PS4 because I say its unplayable..Dont make sign in to another account to help my senseless argument boi. I'll redpoint myself to hell and make you look foolish.

Your selective reading is really annoying lol.. Its pretty obvious who I was talking to but just to inform you anyways, because your so easy to piss off, I was talking to your alias frostdildo222. Take it easy and have fun repeating yourself over and over again like a broken record. Pretty sad you have nothing to offer these forums but toxicity and endless flaming. You call me a troll? That made me laugh out loud in real life! Good stuff man.

Your selective reading is really annoying lol.. Its pretty obvious who I was talking to but just to inform you anyways, because your so easy to piss off, I was talking to your alias frostdildo222. Take it easy and have fun repeating yourself over and over again like a broken record. Pretty sad you have nothing to offer these forums but toxicity and endless flaming. You call me a troll? That made me laugh out loud in real life! Good stuff man.

i never wrote that you did

all i can say is,
you are a very very sad person stop posting fake stuff about me and
get out of my thread.

and i find it funny you keep coming back to the tech support area ( hey i thought your game was perfect ! ) :3

Well anyway it feels good to have ZeroAffex on ignore now

(this is good isn't it)

Big boss -

Now back to the god awful framerate
Lets hope they actually fix it in the next patch
imagin we wait all this time
for nothing

Last edited:
WitcherDK is following me around and even insulted the whole country of japan, yet I am sad? Are you high? Is there something in the water? lol Glad to know your ignoring me though, my prayers have been answered. Looking forward to actually using the forum to share information with others rather than sit here and argue over trivial things with some guy who obviously lives a lonely sad life and needs a friend. Wish you the best though WitcherDK, as much as you piss me off and call me names, I still have no bad feelings towards you. Hope CDPR gets those fps up to speed so you can play your copy of Witcher 3 once more. Though seriously, look into getting a PC and save yourself some heart ache. FPS will always be an issue for "good" games on console like Witcher 3, GT5, ect.

Anyways, don't want to interrupt this awesome thread anymore. Go right back to bashing CDPR and tell everyone how bad the game is over and over again because you guys like that. :D Goodbye!

-Z

" not looking forward to going to the bog "

I just realised my comment means 2 different things

---------- Updated at 08:59 PM ----------

you should wait all honestly wait for a performance patch trust me i tried go to the bog area 30 sec later ( after loading time was over) i was gone !

ZeroAfflex pls. Why are you in this thread (tech support) regarding framerate if you are experiencing no issue? It's pretty horrible and we must have our voices/typing heard!

---------- Updated at 09:11 PM ----------

I made this account only to discuss this matter to let devs know ( I hope they do) instead of ignoring

EDIT: LET'S HAVE THIS THREAD ON PAGE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down.

If your so upset, take a break and play another game for a bit. Not fair to yourself to be angry all the time. Also, if your really wanting a version of the witcher that plays with high fps and visuals, a console version is not for you. I would suggest you take your gaming over into PC because your only going to punish yourself game after game with consoles and their terrible fps.

And honestly, your over sensitive to the fps. Its not as bad as you and the others are portraying it to be, and its really tiring to read post after post after post from you about how "f'd up CDPR is", how "mad you are about fps" and how "they need to fix it now" . I think they got the message 100+ post ago, if anything be mad at Sony for certification taking weeks because the fps topic is rather old now and I have no doubt CDPR has addressed it, just waiting on consoles.

I could care less about the fps because im still playing the game having fun but dear god I hope they do something soon for you guys because the constant bickering needs to end.

Wow ZeroAffex you've come a long way on your Trolling..just a few days ago you were quite a bit more charming about the performance problems:
"Sorry to hear you aren't playing anymore. Hope they adjust those fps for you and others who are bothered by the drops so you guys can enjoy this awesome game once more! I just wish increasing fps didn't mean decreasing everything else but thats how these things work. Id imagine another downgrade will be done to suit people who need 40-80 fps. Hopefully it can be an optional setting but knowing how console patches work, it wont be lol Anyways.. See ya soon!"

Considering how in an earlier post you basically said this was THE TOP GAME OF ALL TIME for yourself I guess we shouldn't be surprised of your OSTRICH+HEAD+SAND position.

WitcherDK is following me around and even insulted the whole country of japan, yet I am sad? Are you high? Is there something in the water? lol Glad to know your ignoring me though, my prayers have been answered. Looking forward to actually using the forum to share information with others rather than sit here and argue over trivial things with some guy who obviously lives a lonely sad life and needs a friend. Wish you the best though WitcherDK, as much as you piss me off and call me names, I still have no bad feelings towards you. Hope CDPR gets those fps up to speed so you can play your copy of Witcher 3 once more. Though seriously, look into getting a PC and save yourself some heart ache. FPS will always be an issue for "good" games on console like Witcher 3, GT5, ect.

Anyways, don't want to interrupt this awesome thread anymore. Go right back to bashing CDPR and tell everyone how bad the game is over and over again because you guys like that. :D Goodbye!

-Z

The framerate issue is reported all over the Internet. Why you're even in here prancing about is beyond me. This is a thread for people that are having issues. This is the technical support forum, for people having issues. This is not a common thread on the internet about the game, The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Yet here you are, trolling for attention. Please make good on your statement and don't come back. You are a major D-bag.

the worst part is when pc get their patch we must wait

for sony/mircosoft to release it

and seen how they handle the last batch of dlc ( sony that is) ( hopefully sony just forgot it because it's a busy time and with e3 coming soon)

this isent looking good.

So just went to the bog for the first time, and not that bog, the swamp not the shitter, anyway it wasn't to bad in daytime apart from when there was combat or sighns used, completely destroys my enjoyment of combat that's for sure, you just want it to end asap

Sadly, I also put the game on hold

Hi guys,

Here's another one pausing the gameplay of The Witcher 3. I hope CDPR will fix these major framerate issues related with rain/water/fire/fog effects on PS4. Completely breaks my immersion, specially in battles. The engine seems to be pretty solid during daylight, but crashes lot of times in presence of any of these effects. I don't know if any fix will come attached with path 1.04 (don't think so...), but I really want it. This is a masterpiece of RPG gaming and it deserves, at least, the same performance as XB1 in order to completely enjoy the experience.

Will see.

Ok the new update is out 1,04 on console im downloading it now i will let you guys know if they fixed the framerate or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom