Please let us sell crossbow bolts.

+
Please let us sell crossbow bolts.

The amount of inventory clutter in this game is insane. Please allow us to sell bolts.

Or disassemble them. I've got 20 pounds of them, and I don't often find use for them, but I feel bad just setting them on the ground and leaving them there.

just drop them -.-.. or constantly use them all the time, money isn't an issue in this game once you get a few witcher contracts out of the way, (around level 10)

just drop them -.-.. or constantly use them all the time, money isn't an issue in this game once you get a few witcher contracts out of the way, (around level 10)

From a RPG or IRL prospective... would someone just say "Ahhh screw it, I have enough money!" and throw ammo away? I doubt it.

Hope you don't forget about the standard bolts if you eventually end up allowing to sell/dismantle crossbow bolts.

Thanks again for listening.

The amount of inventory clutter in this game is insane. Please allow us to sell bolts.

I hope I strike gold here.

THERE IS A MERCHANT IN THE NOVIGRAD DOCKS THAT BUYS CROSSBOW BOLTS!!!! He is located right off the water but is the only one I have found.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom