[POLL] Did you take the oath?

+

Did you take the oath?

• Total voters
No, lol

I also farted at her tech in the end, and went on bashin` Arasaka tower for the glory and glitter. OK, Adam saw some bashing too.

Last edited:
No. My game characters generally try not to pledge themselves to devils, even if circumstances occasionally require playing nice.

No. Neither Songbird nor Myers managed to gain enough of my trust to even make me consider taking it.

A lot of people can't even play the game. Why ask people if they can't even play the game?

No. I'm not even sure if V is a NUSA citizen? NUSA just recently tried to forcibly absorb NorCal and Night City. Forcibly. Even if V was born in the USA or NUSA originally (perhaps the Corpo or Nomad paths), they live in NC now.

Where would the motivation to take the oath come from? Manipulative edge maybe, but odds are Myers is too smart and too cynical for that to work on her...

Anyway, seemed a tad ridiculous given V's somewhat drastic condition at the time.

I didn't consider Myer's offer of taking the oath to be that serious anyway. It seemed more like a 'care to indulge in this formality' rather than her being sincere in asking V.

I didn't consider Myer's offer of taking the oath to be that serious anyway. It seemed more like a 'care to indulge in this formality' rather than her being sincere in asking V.

My thoughts as well.

Besides, it happens way too early into the expansion. You know nothing of Myers, good or bad, at that point. It should have happened later and and have some actual weight attached to it.

Yeah, I did. I felt a bond with her after all we had been through together.
Also if you don't want anything to do with them you can't play the DLC at all.

I'm not from the USA. There's no way I'd ever pledge to anything that isn't my country, not even in a game.

I took the oath for the first time and it was cringe and felt wrong doing it but it was worth seeing Johhny getting annoyed by it lol. Won't do it again though.

Yeah, I did. I felt a bond with her after all we had been through together.
Also if you don't want anything to do with them you can't play the DLC at all.
Not sure how far you are in the story, but please, keep us in touch after finishing the expansion just to know if you would do it again in case if you replay the expansion again :)

Top Bottom