Preload Cyberpunk 2077

+
Has CDPR anounced if there will be a preload for the game.

I have an astounding 200kb down... so thats kinda trash. no very much trash.

so be able to start a day or two early with the download would be nice, but i do not know if there was an anouncement about that or if i have to suffer for a few days longer till i got may hands on the promised land äh game.

My Epic account has the game being released on the 9th. So I believe that you will be able to preload and play when the switch is flipped.

Some people can get this like frisbee type thing for their computer or console. Some sorta old technology from millions of years ago.

Guest 4211861

I want to preload too! This would also reduce load on the servers on Dec 10th.

Some people can get this like frisbee type thing for their computer or console.
I don't need more crap cluttering up my room, I'm doing my best to get rid of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
According to my GoG account, I'll be able to pre-download the day before. Not sure if this covers all platforms.

According to my GoG account, I'll be able to pre-download the day before. Not sure if this covers all platforms.
Are you referring to this?

1606178468672.png

I don't think that's for preload. If my math is correct, that'll land at PST 16:00 Dec. 9. PST is UTC-8, so that lands at UTC 0:00 on Dec. 10, i.e. release.

I would love a pre-load option def!

I ended up buying a m.2 nvme pcie 4.0 ssd 1tb just for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm hoping just like with The Witcher 3 there will be a pre-load period. Tho, no matter if there is, we will all have to download the day0 patch come the 9th/10th. Which makes the pre-load even more wanted imo..

What I dislike with preloads on something like Steam is that the unlock decryption takes quite long time for big games like this. Not sure what GOG uses, even if you don't use DRM something like this is needed to prevent datamining.

Top Bottom