PS4 button prompts for PC

+
PS4 button prompts for PC

When I was first planning to get this game one of the first things I looked up was if I should play with an M&K or a controller. After I concluded controller I was overjoyed to hear the PC version would have full Dualshock 4 support. Unfortunately upon buying the game I cant find out how to get PS4 button prompts. I am using DS4 input mapper to interface and and the menu's control fine the only issue is the lack of button prompts. Please help.

I don't recall DS4 was fully compatible with this game on the PC. If anything using input mapper you're going to have to put it for xbox controller and just remember the button layout on it.

I'm incredibly disappointed. Games really need to start letting people choose between Xbox and Playstation button inputs in the PC versions of games. Not everybody uses Xbox controllers and with how good the DS4 is? More and more are starting to use that on their PC.

Just to add my wish for this to be added. Surely it's a simple case of dragging it over from the PS4 version and adding a toggle in the menus? Pretty please, "X" keeps confusing me! :)

I'm incredibly disappointed. Games really need to start letting people choose between Xbox and Playstation button inputs in the PC versions of games. Not everybody uses Xbox controllers and with how good the DS4 is? More and more are starting to use that on their PC.
This. I'm used to it now but it is annoying. I'd love for the prompts to be fixed. Thankfully it's only completely awful during QTE in games.

I had opened the game archives, and the PS4 button layout is already there, along with the Xone layout.

And don't forget that the DS4 led changes color , one of the awesome features especially when sheathing swords .

Top Bottom