PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
PS4 Pro user here.

I've reinstalled the game 3 times and it's no use. I tried rebuilding the database before installing and still getting corrupted data. So far thus is my favorite update: it's actually encouraging me to forget about the game and play something else.

Same problem on my PS4 Slim. Downloaded the Update. "Data Corrupted."
Deleted the game and reinstalled everything again. "Data Corrupted".
Even tried deleting my old save data since I planned on starting an new playthrough anyway. And still "Data Corrupted".

Same problem on my PS4 Slim. Downloaded the Update. "Data Corrupted."
Deleted the game and reinstalled everything again. "Data Corrupted".
Even tried deleting my old save data since I planned on starting an new playthrough anyway. And still "Data Corrupted".
I also have a ps4 slim and did the same. I had some really good play through saves too… :(

Im getting the same problem here. Figures i finally give this game a chance and then this.
20220215_185233.jpg

It won't solve the problem, but it could help devs to figure out what happened and fix this problem faster. This fix should be released very soon.
I submitted a ticket about 7 or 8 hours ago to report this problem, they asked me for my disk's cusa code and they asked what region my psn account is located in. After that, the agent who was helping me told me to restart the ps4 and check if it would solve the problem, and I had already said that I had even reinstalled the game and recreated the console's database in safe mode, and even then the problem had no solution. Since then, they haven't answered me anything else, or provided any kind of information.

1st failure was a 58gig download... just went for a 2nd attempt (yes I know I'm probably wasting my time) but this time it's only a 24 gig update..... ??

I submitted a ticket about 7 or 8 hours ago to report this problem, they asked me for my disk's cusa code and they asked what region my psn account is located in. After that, the agent who was helping me told me to restart the ps4 and check if it would solve the problem, and I had already said that I had even reinstalled the game and recreated the console's database in safe mode, and even then the problem had no solution. Since then, they haven't answered me anything else, or provided any kind of information.
Yeah, but I imagine you're not alone who sent a ticket and they work to fix it. It's damn annoying, but you just need to be patient :(
(this kind of problem can't be solve in couple of hours, unfortunately).

After i installed again my physical copy of the game on the PS4 slim and updated with patch 1.51, it wouldn't let me through. it says the game is corrupted and i have to delete it and try again. somehow, my patch download and installation corrupted my base game installation. weird.

can someone explain this to me? help?
Same things happening to me I deleted and reinstalled my game three different times played it before the update it worked but after I updated it did not work I really hope they get this fixed soon I'm going to try again tomorrow

Same things happening to me I deleted and reinstalled my game three different times played it before the update it worked but after I updated it did not work I really hope they get this fixed soon I'm going to try again tomorrow
It would require a patch/hotfix so either you keep the game installed and you will see an update when available, either I'm sure it would be announced on the forum (like the patch for PC in 1.31).

1st failure was a 58gig download... just went for a 2nd attempt (yes I know I'm probably wasting my time) but this time it's only a 24 gig update..... ??

3 minutes left.... fingers crossed
Post automatically merged:

Nope.... corrupt again... gonna use my ps4 as a Frisbee now.

Last edited:
Same problem unable to start even after unistalling the game i hope they fix this shit soon i pre ordered this shit and i wanted to try the big patch today and then it's unplayable they really should give free digital editions as a sorry for this it's unaceptable

They care so little about us they don't bother informing players on the game's twitter or company twitter instead they post a trailer of the great new update yeah it's really great to ps4 users it's unplayable

Top Bottom