Question Regarding Ciri and Nilfgaard (End Game Spoilers)

+
Of course it's Voorhis. According to book canon he followed Emhyr on the Nilfgaardian throne.
He also makes the most sense, seems a charming enough guy, he's a general, and clearly a successful one at that for Nilfgaard to have pushed to far north, and he's smart in terms of politics, just doesn't seem as interested in them as others.

I mean, there's not many other candidates besides Voorhis and Ciri, and if Ciri dies or becomes a Witcher, then she's out of the question.

I wanted to see more interaction between the two aside from those two sentences after Ciri storms out of her audience with Emhyr. I actually imagine that they'd work well together. I just imagine Ciri being incredibly frustrated with some Nilfgaardian nobles opposing the taxation of owning slaves, standing up and leaving. "I am going for a walk. You deal with this." and everyone looking at Voorhis for a reaction and he just shrugs.

Ciri's best out of that nest of vipers and on the path. Personally i'm happy for Voorhis to deal with being an Emperor of a Nilfgaard that's lost a war to Dijkstra alone.

Top Bottom