Redeem Gwent cards open again with the launch of B&W?

+
Same here, requested my code last thursday, currently awaiting a reply from CDPR Support. I assumed the delay had to do with Pentecost this weekend/CDPR working hard to get ready for May 31st, but now I'm starting to get a little bit nervous. I'd really like to complete my set...

Update: Problemn solved! CDPR Support have been excellent! Thanks again!

I've been waiting a week now, but after having read your post I sent an email to support as well. I wasn't sure if that was the right thing being by all I had to fill out it looks like they only want emails for game questions. However, if it worked for you it should hopefully work for me.

I wasn't sure if that was the right thing being by all I had to fill out it looks like they only want emails for game questions. However, if it worked for you it should hopefully work for me.
Yes, in this case, you can contact Support through their form for issues related to redeemGwent. They will still reply.

Yes, in this case, you can contact Support through their form for issues related to redeemGwent. They will still reply.

I got my redemption code! Woo!

I'm sure this has been asked, but is there a difference between the collector's edition Northern Realms and Nilfgaard cards and the ones that come with Blood and Wine?

I'm sure this has been asked, but is there a difference between the collector's edition Northern Realms and Nilfgaard cards and the ones that come with Blood and Wine?
According to @Rafal_Jaki :
The Xbox version has faction cards and no neutrals with powers and Number that we had to decide before we release the game.
BaW has the neutral cards and the Numbers for the current version of gwent.
So, in other words, the new decks are more balanced, and in-keeping with the cards we know from the base game.

I'm going to be that guy and just say: I really hope they make it available to purchase the decks off of the Witcher Store. Being able to purchase 2 decks or individual decks would be amazing! My friend and I have to play with a poor quality printed out deck since we missed getting the pre-order expansion pass.

I'm going to be that guy and just say: I really hope they make it available to purchase the decks off of the Witcher Store. Being able to purchase 2 decks or individual decks would be amazing! My friend and I have to play with a poor quality printed out deck since we missed getting the pre-order expansion pass.

If you buy the expansions now digitally you can go to http://redeemgwent.com/ and get the decks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about the Blood and Wine physical gwent decks

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic. Anyway, I play on xbox one. When I bought the hearts of stone expansion, I had to buy a code for the expansion, and then I was able to purchase a stand alone package of gwent decks for $10. Just the decks and tokens in a collectible box. Well, I was told at my local gamestop, that the Xbox one version does not come with the decks of cards. My question is, will they also be releasing the gwent decks by themselves for $10? I would hate to have to preorder the PS4 version (I was told the special edition has the gwent decks) just to get them. Thanks.

Hi, I'm hoping to get some help here.

I went the redeemgwent.com website on May 10 for the codes for decks but I haven't received any codes yet. I tweeted @witchergame and @cdprojektred but haven't heard back from them. I tweeted @Marcin360 earlier as well. I checked my spam folder and they aren't there and I returned to the site and tried to re-enter my info but it says my email is already on file.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to get my codes? (I did pre-order the expansion pass as well). Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom