Release day!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Release day!

no game!
Anyone else in UK get their copy for review today on xbox?

I was really looking forward to playing the xbox version today....I wanted to finish the PC of TW1 before I started TW2EE on PC....

bit of a downer (or drowner lol) ;)

Skid will you please quit posting that USA people have it. Like i said to another one of your posts not everyone in USA has it, ive only heard of like 3 people in California getting theirs. Don't complain to CDPR that you haven't received your copy yet. First off, be glad you won you are sounding very ungrateful right now. You have thousands of people who put in applications who probably couldn't afford the game and wouldn't mind waiting a few extra days to receive their copy. Second, no where did i see that CDPR promised the game to you by release date they only said you won and are shipping the game to you. Third, once the game leaves CDPR its out of their hands to how long it takes to get to you, call and complain to your postal provider not CDPR. Cheers :)

I am not complaining I am asking if anyone in UK got theirs as a lot post from USA got theirs a few days ago.....

So please dont take me out of perspective....

skidpro said:
no game!

CDPR said I was gettng a review copy.....nope not here on release day, but the USA people have it.....

What shall I do now, go out and get the xbox version by buying it?

Sounds like complaining to me

Not everyone in the US has gotten theirs. I know of one in NY, one in FL, and one in OH so far. Mine hasn't come yet either but I'm not complaining. It's a FREE copy, why would I complain about that?

Faint add one from TN to your list. I haven't received mine either :p and of course i don't mind waiting either. Ill just play my pc version until my review copy comes :)

UndeadCreepshow said:
Faint add one from TN to your list. I haven't received mine either :p and of course i don't mind waiting either. Ill just play my pc version until my review copy comes :)

Please dont edit my headers like that as I did not write that and have removed it...can second children lock this threAD DOWN PLEASE AS PEOPLE ARE MUCKING ABOUT WITH MY HEADER POST..WHICH i DONT WANT!

I'm not a moderator so i can't edit your header so quit accusing people of stuff they didn't do. Either you or a moderator changed your header. And i don't see a moderator doing that. Nice try kid

hey I did not change the header, please lock this thread down...its getting out of hand now......

skidpro said:
Please dont edit my headers like that as I did not write that and have removed it...can second children lock this threAD DOWN PLEASE AS PEOPLE ARE MUCKING ABOUT WITH MY HEADER POST..WHICH i DONT WANT!
Plz, calm down.
I've edited your post to avoid people posting a billion of time the same request in the forum. If they read the topic title, there is a slight chan ce that they decide to post here instead of open a new one.

I'm sorry, but I am the moderator here, and I do what I think it's better for the good of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom