[REQUEST]DLC3 Original Folder

+
So as the title say, does someone know where to get the DLC 3 folder original i forget to make a backup from mine and now wanna install a new lightmod but need the original DLC3 folder, so wanna know if there's any one willing to post the original.

WHAT?Just restore cache in steam settings of the game if u r using steam,also same function exists in GOG

WHAT?Just restore cache in steam settings of the game if u r using steam,also same function exists in GOG

Did that already didn't work, really need the DLC3 original files in my stupidity i subscrive does files for no fucking reason and now is givin me problems with a lightinh mod. Don´t feel like reinstall the game again.

Did that already didn't work, really need the DLC3 original files in my stupidity i subscrive does files for no fucking reason and now is givin me problems with a lightinh mod. Don´t feel like reinstall the game again.
Looks like you have a file in your dlc folder that is not dlc... Check your files at see if there is anything in there.
If it doesn't work, I'll upload my DLC3 on mega

Looks like you have a file in your dlc folder that is not dlc... Check your files at see if there is anything in there.
If it doesn't work, I'll upload my DLC3 on mega

There is nothing there man, just really need that DLC3 file, lost because of my stupidity.

Hyadum

Forum regular
I still can't understand why you don't just verify your files on steam (or on GOG). You won't have to reinstall the game, it will just quickly check your game files and if something is missing or corrupted in any way, it will redownload it. No need to ask other people for vanilla files, nor to redownload the whole game. That function exists for this exact reason. Unless ofc you have a pirated version of the game.

But I suspect that the root cause is not the dlc3 folder, what ever the reason for this request was in the first place.

Actually don´t need the DLC3 anymore did waht Fox told me to do and it work, and i also suspect that was other file insted of the dlc3.

Top Bottom