request for a hair with more poligons mod

+
Title is simple as water.
I would like to have my Geralt displaying a hair like in the E3 trailers because I have realised that E3 non-hairworks hair has more polygons that actual hair.
If you watch them closely you will see that Geralt hair doesn´t clip in the same situations we can perform nowadays and that's quite my only explanation to it. One of this situations would be when Geralt casts Igni firestream, in the Sword of Destiny trailer at 02:04 it doesn't clip. In E3 gameplay when Geralt gets down to talk to Jhonny it happens too, from 07:07 till he gets up obviously.
I wonder if this hypothetical mod would be even possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no use for a petition here, so I changed that part of the title. But maybe you are lucky and someone from the mod community can help you with this request.

Well, it was a language confussion. English isn't my mother tongue and I got confussed. Didn't know that petition required more than one person, thought they both meant just one. Thanks by the way.
Post automatically merged:

Could you tell me where I should ask for this mod in order to get maximum attention? Thanks in advice.

Last edited:
Could you tell me where I should to ask for this mod in order to get maximum attention? Thanks in advice.

You were almost in the perfect spot. Standby while we teleport just a short distance. (Proceeds to warp the very existence of space and time...rather than just walking down the hall.)

Top Bottom