Request for Kovir and other Expansions (All Spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Request for Kovir and other Expansions (All Spoilers)

Hello Witcher Nation,

Most of us have already completed the game many times over and are still in love with its world and its characters. Two Expansion packs have already been announced, but we want more of existing characters especially Triss. Lets use this thread to discuss how we can let devs know how much we yearn for a Triss centered Kovir expansion pack and other expansion pack ideas. I came up with following thoughts

Current scenario:
- The witcher 3 marks the end of Geral't story.
- If a new Witcher game comes out it will feature new characters, so we won't see much of Triss, Dandelion,Yen, Geralt etc
- 2 Expansion packs announced with focus on dearly missed characters.

What does the above leave us with?
- We may not visit Kovir (No more new Triss content)
- We may not go Ice skating with ciri (No Yen flashback and how Ciri saved Geralt and Yen etc)

what are our Options?:
- Go to change.org and start a petition for Kovir expansion (that would be rather dumb as Devs do read request and respond to us)
- Mail devs and let them know (most of us already did that)
- Show that Kovir expansion will sell by Funding the development of expansion (Yes, this way CDPR will know how many people are really interested in buying the requested content)

Why is the time right for Kovir expansion request ?
- If we don't take this up sooner with CDPR, then the development of requested content will not fit in the Organization roadmap as they have other plans and games down the road.

Why do we still have hope and request for Kovir Expansions?
"We* hope and we are certain that Cyberpunk has even bigger commercial potential. It is too early to talk about it, though. This year, and the next one will be the years of the Witcher."
- CD Projekt Red’s CEO Adam Kicinski

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05...s-and-next-year-no-cyberpunk-2077-until-2017/

What will Planned expansions with the requested expansions do?
- Happy Triss, Yen, Ciri, Fringilla, Shani Fans :)
- CDPR will tell the story of not just Geralt of Rivia but story of his beloved family, companions and friends. One EPIC package of base game with supporting or extending tales.

Summing up
-I request for a Post-TW3 story expansion
visit Kovir and story and Romance centered on Triss
- I request for a Pre-TW3/TW2/TW1 story expansion
visit rivia, Geralt meeting Yen, relation with Yen, adventures with young ciri, story of Ciri, Snow skating with Ciri and story about her tattoo etc.

P.S. Please take note REDs
@Marcin Momot
@damo404
@GingerEffect

Last edited:
@Santusak It basically Citadel DLC for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, you literally do some stuff and big party with all of your friend. Also the best thing...it happen right after the credit, replace Geralt come back to Kaer Mohen with the starting cutscene of DLC
->Diffirent scene depend on Geralt's ending, Ciri can find some explanation to be there too (the real problem is what are we gonna go with "bad" ending :lol:)

Hello Witcher Nation,

Most of us have already completed the game many times over and are still in love with its world and its characters. Two Expansion packs have already been announced, but we want more of existing characters especially Triss. Lets use this thread to discuss how we can let devs know how much we yearn for a Triss centered Kovir expansion pack and other expansion pack ideas. I came up with following thoughts

Current scenario:
- The witcher 3 marks the end of Geral't story.
- If a new Witcher game comes out it will feature new characters, so we won't see much of Triss, Dandelion,Yen, Geralt etc
- 2 Expansion packs announced with focus on dearly missed characters.

What does the above leave us with?
- We may not visit Kovir (No more new Triss content)
- We may not go Ice skating with ciri (No Yen flashback and how Ciri saved Geralt and Yen etc)

what are our Options?:
- Go to change.org and start a petition for Kovir expansion (that would be rather dumb as Devs do read request and respond to us)
- Mail devs and let them know (most of us already did that)
- Show that Kovir expansion will sell by Funding the development of expansion (Yes, this way CDPR will know how many people are really interested in buying the requested content)

Why is the time right for Kovir expansion request ?
- If we don't take this up sooner with CDPR, then the development of requested content will not fit in the Organization roadmap as they have other plans and games down the road.

Why do we still have hope and request for Kovir Expansions?
"We hope and we are certain that Cyberpunk has even bigger commercial potential. It is too early to talk about it, though. This year, and the next one will be the years of the Witcher."
- CD Projekt Red’s CEO Adam Kicinski

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05...s-and-next-year-no-cyberpunk-2077-until-2017/

What will Planned expansions with the requested expansions do?
- Happy Triss, Yen, Ciri, Fringilla, Shani Fans :)
- CDPR will tell the story of not just Geralt of Rivia but story of his beloved family, companions and friends. One EPIC package of base game with supporting or extending tales.

Summing up
- We request for a Post-TW3 story expansion
visit Kovir and story and Romance centered on Triss
- We request for a Pre-TW3/TW2/TW1 story expansion
visit rivia, Geralt meeting Yen, relation with Yen, adventures with young ciri, story of Ciri, Snow skating with Ciri and story about her tattoo etc.

P.S. Please take note REDs, members of Team Triss and Team Yen
@Marcin Momot
@damo404
@GingerEffect
@Alexey25
@onakita
@farrysquallko
@DaWitcher
@REDDorigen
@theta77
@Wasaabii28
@daveyido
@Zyvik
@Kallelinski

Lastly my own suggestions for Kovir Expansion :)
- Starts off with Geralt beside Triss in Bed
- Then player need to find saplings for House Garden as per Triss's request. Ends up with player gathering unique flowers for Triss in surrounding woods.
- Triss states a problem that she encounters as a Court adviser, Geralt agrees to help her out.
- Travel with Triss to Sauna/ bathouse and enjoy a bit while on part of mission.
- Not just a Tryst with Triss but more than one such encounter with proper settings, environment to beat the crap out of Elven bath scene from TW2.
- Fight a powerful mage alongside Triss.
- Buy her an awesome Dress and Go to Grand ball thown by King of Kovir, meet some new and existing characters.
- She can complement our mastercrafted armor or doublet
- Meet the mage from "Tower out of nowhere" mission.
- Meet travelling Priscilla (she is from kovir afterall) and Dandelion where they both sing about Geralt and Triss.
- Accept a few monster contracts
- Of course Trolls and a few of their special English grammar sentences and rock brain logic.
- LASTLY and MOST Important whenever she is around we should have a conversation option to kiss her and compliment her by giving flowers or treat to rare wine from inventory.

I'm not sure that will be easy, you can't say Kovir without saying The kingdom of Kovir and Poviss. With 5 big regions, 5 big cities and keeps. It will take as much work as Velen and Novigrad did.

I'd love to see it added though, we keep hearing so much about Kovir and it's amazing cities with a lot of the other game characters visiting it, yet, we never got the chance and The Witcher games has reached their end. :sadtriss:

the real problem is what are we gonna go with "bad" ending :lol:)

Bad ending should be given an option to play
what would happen if you choose Only Triss
and
what would happen if you choose Only Yen
Lets leave it to CDPR they know what's best :)

---------- Updated at 08:54 AM ----------

we never got the chance and The Witcher games has reached their end. :sadtriss:

That is what made me post this thread, there is still so much we want to see and stories to listen to surrounding TW3 itself.

That is what made me post this thread, there is still so much we want to see and stories to listen to surrounding TW3 itself.

I really hope that they have the time and resources to invest into making it, it would definitely elevate the game to a different level and not to mention, satisfy everyone.

No this is a request for a Triss DLC. I don't agree with this at all.

The one mentioned in opening post was My suggestion for Triss content
but everyone is welcome for their own take and suggestions on both triss and Yen content :)

---------- Updated at 09:06 AM ----------

Dating simulator as a DLC?No,thanks.

Don't know much about Yen story
So want to know all that through an Expansion pack.
My personal suggestions looked like a Dating simulator? thats fine with me :)
As long as REDs read the request that's fine
about the content of Expansions they know best :D

Edit: I removed my own suggestion from opening post as that was not portraying the request properly :)

Last edited:
No this is a request for a Triss DLC. I don't agree with this at all.

Dating simulator as a DLC?No,thanks.

Because tmarvolo don't know what to write about Yen version.
-Maybe Triss send some message to Geralt and Yen say she need help or something, or just say their hut is close to Kovir ;)
-It also can apply to lonewolf ending, the reason for Geralt and his friend arrive to Kovir is easy to explain or just because of ...magic :lol:

Hell no. This game needs less romance content and not more.
Actually I hope neither Triss nor Yen will appear in any of the expansions, so we can focus again on the things that made the Witcher series so great- the story. The obsession with romances of big parts of this forum is frightening and it still makes me speechless how of all the problems with the game adding moar romance!!! is the only one worth fixing.
Wouldn't mind a Shani one night stand(no romance!!) though
And wouldn't mind to visit Kovir, but without Triss

Because tmarvolo don't know what to write about Yen version.
-Maybe Triss send some message to Geralt and Yen say she need help or something, or just say their hut is close to Kovir ;)
-It also can apply to lonewolf ending, the reason for Geralt and his friend arrive to Kovir is easy to explain or just because of ...magic :lol:

I don't need a romance DLC for Yen.I'm satisfied with her romance.What i want is a better development for Eredin(and the Wild Hunt in general),an improved storyline for act 3 and more interaction between the main characters(mother-daughter dynamic between Yen and Ciri in particular)

CDPR hasn't answered to many of the request to fix a lot of issues in the current game and there are people asking for more expansions even when those are announced has not been released. I don't want more new content (except for post-game content). I want the necesary corrections for the W3 in order to put a decent end to the saga.

---------- Updated at 09:41 AM ----------

Hell no. This game needs less romance content and not more.
Actually I hope neither Triss nor Yen will appear in any of the expansions, so we can focus again on the things that made the Witcher series so great- the story. The obsession with romances of big parts of this forum is frightening and it still makes me speechless how of all the problems with the game adding moar romance!!! is the only one worth fixing.
Wouldn't mind a Shani one night stand(no romance!!) though
And wouldn't mind to visit Kovir, but without Triss

THANK YOU!!

I don't understand why so many people are obsessed with this issue. Ok, every RPG needs of some romance and there was a lack of Triss content if you compare with Yenn but some threads in this forum are simply too much. The good thing of a RPG is how you can influence in the world, in the politics, in your relationships with the main characters and, especially, how you deal with difficult choices. In my opinion, some people put to much importance to this point

You are basicly asking for a Triss DLC with other characters like extras to simply make every one vote for this even is they dont want a Triss DLC. This is absurd and i'm not agree with you i think a post main-story with main character back is a much better idea becuase it is dosent focus only on Triss and it dosent need a New map to be done.

Basicly what we are asking for in this thread : http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer?p=1856914#post1856914
is to put main characters like Ciri,Yenn,Triss,Dande back in the game after the main-story, this way you dont need to create new locations justy put them back in the existing one with some dialogs and interactions like: hunt for Ciri where you train her or romance with Yenn/Triss.

I'll leave this list that we are discuss in the thread i mentioned before, please NOTE that this is just a basic list and it can be improved with quests and dialogs about the past of characters, future and other stuff ( And if you are agree with this option go and post on this thread http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer/page137)

Nilfgard:
Radovid lives: Change nothing!
Radovid dies: Remove pyres and witchhunters / add nilfgaardian soldiers
Dijkstra rules: Remove pyres and witchhunters

Geralt Romance:
Triss (Radovid lives): At Kaer Morhen preparing to move to Kovir
Triss (Radovid dies/Dijkstra rules): At her old shop (preparing to move to Kovir)
Yennefer: At Kaer Morhen doing magic stuff (playing around with megascope etc.) or in a small house outside of Novigrad/Kaer Morhen

(If not romanced they are at the same locations, just without the romance option and/or different dialogues.)

Ciri:
Ciri empress: In Vizima castle preparing to be crowned
Ciri witcher: Training at Kaer Morhen or playing Gwent in an inn (option to do contracts with her)
Ciri never returns: Change nothing!

Roche/Ves:
At their hideout preparing to leave it with different dialogues depending on the wars outcome.

Dandelion/Priscilla/Zoltan:
At the Chameleon.

Avallach:
Change nothing! or at his hideout

Thaler:
At the Seven Cats playing Gwent.

Skellige Ruler:
Cerys rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where she's sitting and doing paper work. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)
Hjalmar: Standing next to Cerys. Make it look like he's trying to advise her.

Hjalmar rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps. (A short conversation about Crachs death would be good.)
Cerys: Standing next to Hjalmar. Make it look like she's trying to advise him.

Svanrige rules: Place table in the "feast hall" (Kaer Trolde) where he's standing looking on maps.
Birna: Standing next to Svanrige. Make it look like she's trying to advise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom