Request for the return of sea shells

+
Request for the return of sea shells

In the most recent patch I guess sea shells were taken out of the inventory of the merchant in heiarch square. I'm assuming this was a response to the money exploit many gamers found in the game.
I for one think it's be nice to have the exploit back. having a lot of money doesn't really affect how the game is played. Honestly I just like having a lot of money. Secondly it's nice not having to worry about being poor.
Thoughts everyone?

Nah. There are a ton of other ways to make money if you REALLY wanted to.

Edit: Thought I was slightly disappointed to see that it was removed from the PC version before I even got to it but it was still on consoles for forever :|

Even without the exploit I get tons of money to use. You can craft an item and sell it for a higher price that is where I usually get profit. If you want a a lot of sea shells, go fight a bunch of sirens.

If you want a a lot of sea shells, go fight a bunch of sirens.

appearently for most people its not practical to play the game, but instead just glitch your way to victory ...

for those of you who "complain" about a fixed glitch -> get CheatEngine and adjust values yourself... it takes less effort than doing some glitch xD (or use any other trainer)
cheating is cheating, no matter what you want to call it. ("clever use of game mechanics" is just a fancy way of saying it so the bad feeling will go bye bye)

and yes, this game gives you so much money already that unless you want to buy everything from every merchant or are too lazy to even try and find a single formula xD

what is stopping you from getting to Skellige, and find a ton of seashells yourself? you can find a lot of them there... there is even a quest for that in game...

Just playing through the game normally, I've gotten over 30kplus gold. Other than repairs, there really isn't a whole lot to spend money on as most of the stuff I need I can just find lying around the world.

Of course I also go into each and every building thats not locked and take everthing that isn't nailed down or under watch by the guards.

Just playing through the game normally, I've gotten over 30kplus gold. Other than repairs, there really isn't a whole lot to spend money on as most of the stuff I need I can just find lying around the world.

Of course I also go into each and every building thats not locked and take everthing that isn't nailed down or under watch by the guards.

Me too. I never knew about the glitch until it was mentioned in the patch notes. Even though I buy greater runes and a lot of potion of clearance ( if that is what is called ) I still get a lot of crowns. There are many ways to earn money. Like I said, one way is crafting items that I can sell for a profit. You will find so many crafting components. Why not build some items with it.

Top Bottom