[๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง] ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ.

+
I'm wondering what dialogue decisions they made as a Male V to make Judy seem rude. All my interactions have the two thick as thieves and I didn't think there was that many dialogue options.

Oddly, she seemed a bit OVERLY friendly to be honest.

Then again, maybe I'm used to everyone in Night City being a complete asshole.

I'm wondering what dialogue decisions they made as a Male V to make Judy seem rude. All my interactions have the two thick as thieves and I didn't think there was that many dialogue options.

Oddly, she seemed a bit OVERLY friendly to be honest.

Then again, maybe I'm used to everyone in Night City being a complete asshole.

Maybe they were thinking of the interaction after you do the Dex's mission:
on the phone "Hey Judy it's V....can we meet?"
Judy: "No"
V: "please"
Judy closes the call:)

...ok not word for word as I don't remember it, but it was something like that....

...ok not word for word as I don't remember it, but it was something like that....

Yeah, that's a set up for, "Evelyn is missing and I'm scared shitless."

Which is pretty cool.

Mind you, they may also be referring to the fact that if you try to flirt with her she gets increasingly, "Dude, no."

Or 'You are not my type, Holmes'

Yeah, when she calls you for Pyramid Song and you ask her if it's a date (as Male V) she says this:
Or 'You are not my type, Holmes'
And if you comment about how he looks with the swimsuit she says "Don't go there, dude".
I don't recall her being rude during my playthrough as Male V; those two comments are just to make it clear that she's not into V, so I wouldn't say they're rude.

Yeah, when she calls you for Pyramid Song and you ask her if it's a date (as Male V) she says this:

And if you comment about how he looks with the swimsuit she says "Don't go there, dude".
I don't recall her being rude during my playthrough as Male V; those two comments are just to make it clear that she's not into V, so I wouldn't say they're rude.
Those comments make her homosexuality pretty clear. I still don't understand why people want to change her.

To return to the original post, yes we most of us want more Judy, in general.

That time between when the romance is completed and the end of the game is too long and we want to have a date with our partner!

I want Judy to drive in my fancy cars, and for her to comment on my slick (or trashy) ride.

I want to get wasted and dance!

I want to have more missions with her.

Really holding out for a DLC.

I want Judy to drive in my fancy cars, and for her to comment on my slick (or trashy) ride.

...speaking of cars I want autopilot!
...actually thinking about it it will be funny when she is yelling 'who taught you how to drive?!':)

but yea....romances shouldn't end with the sex.....

and then even though I'm not trying to romance her, once in a while she will bait you into thinking she has some feelings for you with messages and whatnot, I assume this happens so she later in the game can knock you down out cold with "you're not my type, I prefer women".
No, that's because she cares about Male V too, but is not interested romantically or sexually in him.

I'm playing as a male V and I'm taking my time with this game doing all side missions and points of interest on the map, but I have to say so far Judy has to be the most unlikable character in the game, always being rude and acting like she is too cool for school, and then even though I'm not trying to romance her, once in a while she will bait you into thinking she has some feelings for you with messages and whatnot, I assume this happens so she later in the game can knock you down out cold with "you're not my type, I prefer women". In real life I wouldn't waste my time with someone who thinks it's okay to treat the opposite sex like dirt just because she doesn't expect to have sex with you.
Just because a woman is nice with you doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you.

If a woman is nothing but rude to you, and then breaks character and is too nice all of the sudden I would be wary.
Besides it's obvious the game is scripted this way so unsuspecting male V players get blue balled by Judy.
"Breaks character" What even? Ever thought that she might like you as a friend? Judy is even rude to a female V ffs. She doesn't trust you.

Once she gets to know you, she mellows a bit. Which happens even irl! If you go against her wishes and shes still rude to you, then I can't blame her. :shrug:

I get it. I'm ok with that...i just hate these inconsistences between characters, like i told before. I add that Claire and Kerry felt like a wasted opportunity.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, but extremely rare when they made the conversion later on their life. Still, mostly of them keep some traces of a male voice. Claire was built as female character, they clearly changed her for political reasons.
That kind of stuff is done with biosculpting in the Cyberpunk world, and the technology is advanced enough that you can't tell if someone has changed their appearance and/or gender... unless of course they get exotic mods. It's more than just surgery, it also involves modifying the person's DNA.

That kind of stuff is done with biosculpting in the Cyberpunk world, and the technology is advanced enough that you can't tell if someone has changed their appearance and/or gender... unless of course they get exotic mods. It's more than just surgery, it also involves modifying the person's DNA.
Your answer is perfectly fine and acceptable. If we are facing something like that, they should have added atleast an archive telling us how this kind of procedure works. The game is very detailed about many methods and drama.

Only played 1 playthrough as fem v and went for judy , i thought it was good until you finish her questline it becomes bad fast, i would assume the other romances are the same the lack of engaging content is poor.

Staring all day out of the window must be darn boring, seriously needs a major revamp when they can for immersion.

Hows this some ideas
1- your romance txs say there at bar/diner x meet em there randomly so can meet up for coffee and grab bite eat .
2- maybe be able to call them to help you on quests, even if its locked to 24hrs or something, like ' hey judy i need help please babe' and presto spawns in to help for a bit.
3- characters have phones, why cant there be some simple preset messages we as players can send, once you get the mox shotgun never hear from your partner again, so have some random msgs you can exchange
4 intimacy, not necessarily the full on sex scene but simple hugs and kisses a player can do which might lead to more if you want , if we get that far weve already done it so bit more wont hurt
5 the apartments, ok why can i pop round Judy's but i cant sit on a sofa or kitchen area, cant sleep on the bed or use the shower? Why cant i be in my apartment and msg partner say im.home wana pop round for a bit? So many ways to make it far more immersive and make it feel like theres something good in the world worth fighting for

The video isn't available anymore, I'm curious what did you do with the cyberengine precisely? I'm curious to see if it'll work if a female v try to romance panam, or a male v that try to romance River.
I've a theory: the sex scenes are explicit and they don't work if they're the same for both genders (example Meredith sex scene is horrible). So, to avoid other awkward sex scenes, and to avoid having to do 2 different sex scenes for every romance they chose to make all the characters hetero/gay.
Got a strike on youtube for nudity. Rerecording the entire quest with censor on to show Male V flirt lines as well. Will edit this post with the link once uploaded.

Age restricted Video with Censor on, hopefully it won't get taken down like the previous one:

My save file, I believe you don't need to add the lines after the variables have been changed on save itself: https://mega.nz/file/eF4ETI6J#xGKAf3-8jS5KVpHE2oPtMrgKClF5sjkzGsopbdFe0TE

Last edited:
Top Bottom