Save disappered after login next day (STEAM)

+
ENG: Hi, I have a problem with my Witcher 3, I started jurney with witcher 3 for the 5th time and really enjoy it playing almost everyday from the past week so the last save was yesterday (06.05.2024). Today (07.05.2024) when I log on to the steam and started the game all saves disappered and only "New game" option showed. I tried to restart the steam also I checked the files via steam, still the same problem. Inside "My documents" location is only new save from today (07.05.2024). How can I get back my saves?

PL: Cześć, mam problem z moim Wiedźminem 3, zacząłem z nim przygodę poraz piąty i bardzo jak zwykle mi się podoba, gram codziennie od zeszłego tygodnia i ostatni zapisany save był z dnia (06.05.2024). Dzisiaj (07.05.2024) logując się do steam i uruchamiając gre wszystkie moje save zniknęły została tylko opcja nowej gry. Próbowałem restartować steam i zrobiłem spójność plików ale problem pozostał. W lokalizacji moje dokumenty został tylko save z dzisiaj. Jak mogę odzyskac moje save?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I solved the issue if anyone will have similar issue please read:

If you want to solve issue go to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(youruserid)\(yourdataid)\ac\WinMyDocuments\The Witcher 3\gamesaves then copy .sav file from last save and place it to the documents location and done :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom