Yes, you provided very valuable additional data, and I'll try to give you a more precise recommendation, how to proceed with your game.DrDeathhand;n9518921 said:I hope you can see or do something with the screenshots I have send.
The size of your last savegame file and the number of loads until corruption fit perfectly into the diagram, I'll try to upload an updated version tomorrow.
Therefore we can conclude two facts: CDPR managed to keep the TW3 save data stable and useable for the tremendous amout of 1883 ingame hours (congratulations!), and your problem is exactly the nasty game-breaking bug, which we have to discuss here (unfortunately).
In 1883 hours you consumed 1634 loads, this is 1.1524 hours per load. If you go back to a savegame with a loadcount of 1400, you can expect to have 269 hours of gameplay until corruption without changing your playstyle. If Velen, Novigrad and Skellige until the Isle of Mists are each 20% of the total game, and the basic game until completion 20% and HoS+B&W 20%, you have done about 60% of the game, assuming you have to redo HoS. With 269 hours for the remaining 40%, this allows a total playtime of 674 hours. This would be a very generous limit for most gamers. In addition, you could reduce the number of reloads - I'm currently in my second playthrough and left Velen (all quests up to level 11, all ? explored) with a loadcount of 9.
Of course, I can't be absolutely sure, that my analysis of the bug's behaviour is correct, but I'd recommend: Select an old savegame with a suitable number of reloads below 1634 using the W3SavegameEditor, and proceed with confidence.