Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

+
Fuuuuuuck I really want both..! Skellige since its my favorite faction and to go with the Ciri pic, and Scoiatel cos it's what I've been playing lately and to go with the Francesca pic.. Having to choose is annoying, but I'l guess I'll go with the Skellige one...

I don't know. To be honest this doesn't feel like a faction challenge at all to me. Plus, locked in a faction doesn't serve much of a purpose since the progress bar was gone in the last faction anyway.

At least with the previous ones you all shared a common goal, to accumulate the most wins for your faction. Now it's far more self centered, you play for yourself and for the rewards you will gain individually. It doesn't feel like a faction challenge, more of just a "challenge"

I don't mind losing one special border. Besides, even the way it is designed now you can't get them both. Those were just complaints from entitled people.

Other than that, I think I will qualify for the Commando Leader title soon :)

Is there supposed to be a counter or are we all to install GwentUp to keep track? Would hate to miss out on the border by just one game.

Guest 4226291

How is a faction challenge if supporters of the winning faction don’t get anything?

Without win counter, I do not even know if someone concedes at end of first round does it count or not, providing how terrible the daily quest got implemented...

dgabor82;n10475472 said:
Without win counter, I do not even know if someone concedes at end of first round does it count or not, providing how terrible the daily quest got implemented...

You can look at your profile screen to track the amount of wins you've got. You only need to remember your starting point.

4RM3D;n10475492 said:
You can look at your profile screen to track the amount of wins you've got. You only need to remember your starting point.

Like in the daily quest, that says win 5 with whatever? Nope, does not work.

dgabor82;n10475512 said:
Like in the daily quest, that says win 5 with whatever? Nope, does not work.

On your profile page it shows your total wins with any faction. Just remember that number and check back regularly until you've got the amount of wins you'll need.

So if you are on the winning side do you just get all rewards for that faction or does it not matter who wins?

Either way, it's awesome to see how much they really improved it, thank you devs for that!

I'm going to be supporting Scoia'Tael for sure. Time for some Ciri Dash.

No Valentine day for me! Need to farm those 30 wins as soon as possible...

:stoptrolling:

I agree, the presentation makes this look like more of a challenge instead of faction challenge, so I have a question regarding this.

Can you progress along both tracks and win both rewards, or only one (the one you eventually lock)? So if true, I assume since there doesn't appear to be a winner or loser faction, there will be no compensation for the losing faction participants (like the monster border from before).

Skawer;n10476122 said:
Is there any way to see how many wins I have?

On your profile page, it shows your total wins with any faction. Just remember that number and check back regularly until you've got the amount of wins you'll need.

Finally I can get my Greenman( RiP ) border. Great news. Cheers, CDPR. :cheers:
But as others have said it's more like self centered challenge than faction challenge.

I've accidentally chosen wrong faction...
Any chance how can I switch between factions. I guess you can't play for both (and therefore obtain both rewards teoretically) but there should be a chance to switch between factions... (With "reset" your bonus countdown)...

Top Bottom