Screen shouldn't be dark while opponent is mulliganing

+
Deck hiding too quick

Hi, i'm not sure if this is where i'm supposed to post this i believe this is more a suggestion than something to fix, but i'm noticing that when the game starts (PC) and i choose my cards too quickly i can't get to see which was the last card i got since this screen is dark with blur while my opponent is still picking the cards. My suggestion is to let the player see the deck until the opponent picks his deck.

why do i have to stare at blurred screen?

for a half minute until my opponent redraw his cards? why cant i see my own hand in mean time? god, how can some you developers be that unexperienced is beyond me, why would anyone ever thought thats good idea?

Guitarstudent;n8864610 said:
god, how can some you developers be that unexperienced is beyond me, why would anyone ever thought thats good idea?
I agree with you about having that blurred screen removed or reworked, but why do you have be so rude and obnoxious about it?

exactly my thoughts. WHy I cannot look at my own hand when opponent is changing cards..? Especially that you don't know your last redrawn card untill blurry screen is gone.

gapaot;n8867010 said:
I agree with you about having that blurred screen removed or reworked, but why do you have be so rude and obnoxious about it?

i can be WAY more rude dude, and im pissed simply because it is obvious, happens every match and it feels like devs dont even play their own game, i give you an example, in hearthstone you cant permamute your opponent in menu like in gwent, everyone is pissed about it and it is that simple to fix with literally no harm to anyone, i dont use that feature in gwent, but i can feel how it can annoy ppl when the solution is that simple

It's very annoying since often it never shows me my last redraw. I realize I'll know it soon but I just kind of hate having to guess what looks like the new card. Especially since I'm trying to see if I drew something I want to stay in my deck like a second pirate.

Suggestion: After You Picked Your Re-Draw Cards

After you picked your re-draw cards it would be nice if instead of just waiting for the other player to pick their cards you could be viewing your cards in your hand. This would make it feel like your playing instead of waiting on the other person because that is usually the longest waiting time in the game. It also gives you more time to think of your strategy the longer they take.

I also would love to see this improvement during the exchanging of the cards in the beginning of a round.
If you finish exchanging your own cards fairly fast, you basicly get punished for it. Because if the opponent takes his time there is like 30 seconds that you cannot see your own cards, while he can see his. Now this is not a disaster because you have plenty of time to play your first move, but in my opinion it ruins the flow of the game.

RickMelethron;n8089060 said:
we can only wait...

It would be really nice to see your cards while you wait. Its very annoying to do your last mulligan and not see what you received from the draw until after your opponent is done doing their cards.

fw_k

Forum regular
it's such an obviously bad design choice i keep wondering why it's still there at all..??

Top Bottom