Seeing plants

+
Seeing plants

Hi,
I just started a new game, haven't played since January, and I've forgotten some details, apparently. I just bought the first plant field book but I'm not seeing them. What I mean is, when I move the cursor over the bushes, the names don't show up so I can harvest them. I've played this game a lot and I know what the plants look like, but moving over White Myrtle, for instance, nothing shows, no name. Is there something I need to do? I Did read the book, more than once, but still can "see" them.

You need the ability, and the relevant books. It sounds as though you don't have the herbalism ability yet. (I think from memory that it's one bronze point)

If you have the herbalism ability, it can mean that the plants that you found are not described in that book. Don't worry - just play more, and you'll find more books along the way, and some other ways to acquire knowledge about plants.

Last edited:
To reinforce what the others said:

* If you do not get any indication at all when focusing on an herb, it is because you do not have the Herbalism skill.

* If you get the indication "Unknown herb" ("Nieznana roślina" if you play with Polish text), it is because you have the Herbalism skill but do not know that herb.

There's a point in Act I where you have to have Herbalism to progress.

Top Bottom