Self-driving vehicles?

+
2077, and no autopilot? What the hell happened? An AI-virus?
Back in 80's, it was "common" to think that in 2010-2020 we all drive flying cars...
"Where we go, we don't need road !"
But as you can see, 2022, no flying cars actually :D

But there are self driving vehicles, but only AVs and most important, only for those who can afford it, i.e. a tiny minority :)

Back in 80's, it was "common" to think that in 2010-2020 we all drive flying cars...
"Where we go, we don't need road !"
But as you can see, 2022, no flying cars actually :D

But there are self driving vehicles, but only AVs and most important, only for those who can afford it, i.e. a tiny minority :)
There are flying cars, but, indeed: Cost, and regulation won't allow it. Not to mention the amount of 'stupid' people that would buy one, and go nuts! Law-enforcement would go 'mental' on it! Can you imagine a 'Drinking under the influence'-penalty for a pilot, as he dived into a skyscraper in Dubai? Just like a renewed trip to the moon: It's lunacy.

I don't see it happenin'.

Guest 4654697

I just did Delamain's final mission and I thought he was going to take me everywhere xD
Well no, it turns out he just gives you the taxi to drive yourself. :(

I see self driving in the game logic a must have, but not the top off priorities.
More important would be to cancel out fast travel, the map is already small as f.., the map can't even simulate a proper nomad experience. Cars are basically meaningless though fast travel.

Never really been a fan of traditional fast travel methods unless I’m grinding exp or money… so definitively one of the things I enjoyed and miss from the Red Dead games are the stage coaches and train. I think they set the bar for passive scenic traveling.

Hopefully in the sequel can Night City be more fully realized and enjoyed. Like finally implementing the cut monorail that didn’t make it into this game.

Top Bottom